Marble childerns python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well he plans to get rid of them all and i believe eoi emails have already gone out. i got one last week. not sure if he is selling the whole lot together or if he will sell pairs and the such!

How are we to get on the list? I saw no advertisement at all, nor was there anything about there availability on the website, except for that there are hatchlings.

I would really love to get a pair..

jag and morph haters and SXR knockers (you know who you are so does simon) at the bottom of the list though :lol:

jag and morph haters and SXR knockers (you know who you are so does simon) at the bottom of the list though :lol:
It's always funny people hate/talk crap until they decide they want something and don't want to get left behind.

These are being sold as a bulk lot. ( though if they don't sell he may break them up) Offers in the six figures for all the offspring, hets etc etc

Last edited:
These are being sold as a bulk lot. ( though if they don't sell he may break them up) Offers in the six figures for parents and all the offspring, hets etc etc

That is except for the founding female and 2 hatchlings which will be returned to their owner ( oh but he doesn't intend to breed them ;-) just yet.

Yeah, just reread the email, your right. I was still reeling from the price lol. Little out of my budget, would have loved to get some.

From my ring around last night the best I can do is chip in my 20k to the group of breeders that are buying the whole lot to be in it to win it.
Alot disapointed I can't just buy a trio.

how many animals are there in the breeding group for the 100+k?

Might not work out too bad, per animal, if there a few in the group....

Last edited:
It would be a very good group of animals to get hold of, A few 2yo and 1yo animals ready to breed next season, so it's a ready to reproduce project/investment with quite a few animals in it so the per animal price is not high compared to release prices of other previous firsts. Hot looking animals as well good luck to those bidding.

cheers
Scott

I will wait until they are $100.00 each...oh wait...can't wait that long, I will be pushing up daisies by then LOL

It would be a very good group of animals to get hold of, A few 2yo and 1yo animals ready to breed next season, so it's a ready to reproduce project/investment with quite a few animals in it so the per animal price is not high compared to release prices of other previous firsts. Hot looking animals as well good luck to those bidding.

cheers
Scott

It would be if SXR is the only ones with them critters.
there could be others.....................;)

so maybe when I'm 50 I can afford one? a 19 year wait isn't too long.... is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back