Marble childerns python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mike83

Reaction score
Hi was looking threw a older scales and tales mag and came across a great pic of a marble children's python anybody own one of these they look awesome I can imagine they cost a arm and a leg as well.

Who else likes them ?

To date none have been released. This is a project of SXR's. They won't be available until next year at the very earliest. The first ones will set you back some major coin i'd expect. They are certainly different.

Im not a Anteresia person,however these are something different.You say a arm and a leg Mike83,well ive got 2 arms-2legs so can i expect 2 pairs soon...I would like to see the bigger carpets Marbled....

yes there different.. dont hold your breath pythons73 :D

Dont think we will see these for a while. Depending on what happens next year.

They belong to SXR, they appear to be recessive inherited according to Simon, although he suggested he may be able to pick the hets. If that's the case it's co-dom.

Simon wants to breed them for another year before any will be released, to make sure everything is ok with them. He suggested as he is retiring that the whole project will go together. However there is some talk that that has already been sorted. I think it will be a few seasons before anyone gets there hands on them.

Gird

Im not a Anteresia person,however these are something different.You say a arm and a leg Mike83,well ive got 2 arms-2legs so can i expect 2 pairs soon...I would like to see the bigger carpets Marbled....

Hahaha maybe mate u mite get 2 pairs.

marbled children python

Love the pics Colin thanks for sharing they are amazing.

I don't think I ever wanted something so bad until I saw that white marbled!!!

It reminds me of cookies and cream lol.

Just out of curiosity, what's the difference between granite and marbled? Is it the lighter base colour?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back