Letting 2 snakes play together ???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake007

Reaction score
I have two coastals pythons both live in two different cages I was wondering how I go about letting them both go out out at the same time ??? So like play together ???

I'm kinda scared they will bite each other lol

There is no real need, they won't get any pleasure or benefit from being together. But if you do choose to just supervise.

The male is like 10 cms bigger few months older only little snakes

The male is like 10 cms bigger few months older only little snakes

I get all three of my jungles out at a time for a stroll and a bit of sun there sizes range from around 2m to 2.8m, I've never had a problem. It's a different story with my elapids some of them are a bit of a hand full on there own let alone getting a pair out.

As you have hatchies/yearlings I'd be keeping an eye out for birds while there out.

yer its not that i want them to PLAY just to get them both out and get some sun ect so yer

SNAP! I just started a thread on pretty much the same question :)

I have two coastals pythons both live in two different cages I was wondering how I go about letting them both go out out at the same time ??? So like play together ???

I'm kinda scared they will bite each other lol

Lol this has been up longer then yours I win hahaha

They'll be fine,it's better time management to let a couple go out at a time.
Couple of beers easy ;)

Haven't tried it yet lol bit scared will do tomorro but :) chuck a post up tomorro

What do I do if one goes for the other ???

Snakes dont 'play' together.

tell that to the many people who have kept same species snakes together for years with zero dramas
Regardless of the species most will curl up together crawl around together and generally look as if they enjoy each others company
Some are just like people and obviously dont really like each other but they are few and far between

Well i did it befor I went to bed lol

7cb945b2-b355-abf5.jpg

The light one is the female and the darker one is the male ( only notice to day he is darker due to shedding I'm guessing)

7cb945b2-b384-af21.jpg

7cb945b2-b396-52b0.jpg

The bigger one seemed to curl up and look like to strike but dident bit worried -.- lol

They both seemed right on edge like on gaurd and by the end I picked them both up one at a time the male seemed not happy but the female was happy as to have a look around with him ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back