My little one is out and about

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yer I moved it a bit :)

How long can I re heat the rat ???

Well been through all boxes not in there and I swear he isn't in the grarge but I don't no where else she would go lol

Last edited:
Well wife might kill me soon so I better be quicker then my pregent 32 week wife :D hahahaha really help me hahaha

Wait til night time and search in the dark with a torch, quietly. Start in one corner of a room and look under/over/in everything as you go around.
Good luck!!

Lol thanks :) cross fingers flour is down as well so I hope lol

It's kinda scarey looking for a snake hahaha it's like where are you thinking around every corner of power leads hahaha

Well with a night of getting up every so often to go have a search still nothing :( gtg to work now for8 hours so lets hope she doesn't go to far

So about 5 hours searching now grarge fully clean apart from under washing Machine 2nd room everything out I mean everything and put in to boxes (moveing) still no snake my cupboard all cloths out still nothing gah more I look the more I think she has gotten out side some how :(

After searching the house all day yesterday nothing think I come tithe fact he has sliped out side some how :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back