Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You may not be able to stop him, but that kind of attitude (his) takes its toll eventually. Emotionally, physically, socially or legally... it always comes back around. He'll pay his dues in the end, and people like you reap their reward.
I'm not quite the same IRL, I'm a little quieter ;) It takes me time to get to know people, guage them, before I feel comfortable voicing my opinions. Unless there's a situation where I can't help myself and I blurt :p
BUT... my values and morals are the same either way, it's just dependant on the situation whether or not I have the balls to air them, that's all.

i've been wrong about the people i talk to on the net as well....

You may not be able to stop him, but that kind of attitude (his) takes its toll eventually. Emotionally, physically, socially or legally... it always comes back around. He'll pay his dues in the end, and people like you reap their reward.
I'm not quite the same IRL, I'm a little quieter ;) It takes me time to get to know people, guage them, before I feel comfortable voicing my opinions. Unless there's a situation where I can't help myself and I blurt :p
BUT... my values and morals are the same either way, it's just dependant on the situation whether or not I have the balls to air them, that's all.

I hope you don't have the ... balls ... :lol: you're a girl !!! LOL

I'm more of a stalker than anything else :lol: :D

Hope you're feeling better ;)
I am feeling a lot better, you have all cheered me up a lot I "likes" you all very much :D

Emotional balls grannie ;) Many women I've met have much bigger ones than a lot of men out there :p
(j/k guys, don't hurt me lol)
Ohhhh NH where Angels fear to tread ;) LOL

Its so hard with the internet, you never know, my own d..khead radar has been off lately and thats with people I meet in person!
I just got defriended by my cousin, because I posted what I really thought about her "breeding" her too young, cross breed cat with many health problems. But just as you did I stood up for what I believe in. I would rather lose a "friend" than keep a fake one. Hmm maybe thats why I don't have too many friends, I speak my mind too often.
Anyway hugs and positive vibes sent your way

HUGS!!! :):) And this put a smile on MY face so i thought i'd Share
Funny-memes-of-2011-8.jpg

Too many fake a-holes out there not worth your time unfortunately hun. I think this is why I tend to live the lifestyle of a recluse and spend much more of my time with animals. Sure human interaction is essential and a given, I just keep the ******** radar on high at all times ESPECIALLY on Bookface hehe. You seem like a lovely person :) Their loss!

Here's some snugs (snakey hugs) from a couple of my cuddoolees for ya! :D

419361_10150706855722604_696912603_11796842_1058967213_n.jpg

Too many fake a-holes out there not worth your time unfortunately hun. I think this is why I tend to live the lifestyle of a recluse and spend much more of my time with animals. Sure human interaction is essential and a given, I just keep the ******** radar on high at all times ESPECIALLY on Bookface hehe. You seem like a lovely person :) Their loss!Here's some snugs (snakey hugs) from a couple of my cuddoolees for ya! :D
419361_10150706855722604_696912603_11796842_1058967213_n.jpg
Gorgeous, thank you :) I would like to thank you all for really brightening my day :D I am now having a happy tear.... I am hopeless :lol:

Aww yay, happy happy joy joy, least happy tears beat miserable ones ;) xo

Someone called you heartless for defending a snake that was doing something it has to do to survive??? This person sounds like an idiot to me :?

It makes your head spin when a person you thought you knew turns out to be totally different to what you thought, I know the feeling. I hope you feel better soon *hugs*

In the last 2 weeks I have spotted a brown snake, a red belly and a small eyed snake on my property! To top it off I released a green tree snake in the yard as well, I relocated it from someones yard, their dog was going to kill it. I have never had an issue with snakes, they have given me the odd fright, but thats life :) Live and let live, I also have a family of pretty face wallabies, they have pretty much set up perment residency :) gota love them!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) i dont know you in person but you seem really nice so,(((Ehugs)))

Without detracting from your sadness, I have to say you've hit the nail on the head of what I've been feeling lately too.
I sense you are a lovely person and will gladly give you a hug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back