Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GTF lives on my back verandah amongst my plants and comes out every night to raid the woodie bin...I leave the lid off for him :)

Attachments

• IMG_1251.jpg
    IMG_1251.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 145
GTF lives on my back verandah amongst my plants and comes out every night to raid the woodie bin...I leave the lid off for him :)

He reminds me of Dr Evil with his digit held up like that! Planning another nefarious raid on your woodie bin, no doubt.

Attachments

• JABBA SNAKE JAN 2012 LR (49 of 69).jpg
    JABBA SNAKE JAN 2012 LR (49 of 69).jpg
    45 KB · Views: 109
  • JABBA SNAKE JAN 2012 LR (66 of 69).jpg
    JABBA SNAKE JAN 2012 LR (66 of 69).jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 111
IMG_0050.JPG

Sara, I never get tired of that first photo you posted. It's a great shot. The others are fantastic too. What kind of camera and lens were you using for them?

Thanks,
R

Thanks :) for the first shot I was using a canon 500D paired with a Canon 50mm, most of the other shots were taken with a Canon 100mm macro.

Sara sabian: im in love with your shots! Any chance of getting the white bg one in 1280 x 960 ???

Great photos everyone.

I thought this would be a good time to remind everyone about our SHARP 2012 competition in Scales & Tails Australia at the moment. Great prize for the winner..... Custom designed and built enclosure from Reptile One to the value of $2000.

Cheers
Joy

Great photos everyone.

I thought this would be a good time to remind everyone about our SHARP 2012 competition in Scales & Tails Australia at the moment. Great prize for the winner..... Custom designed and built enclosure from Reptile One to the value of $2000.

Cheers
Joy

??? It says on the website that the competition closed in November 2011 and the results would be published in January.

??? It says on the website that the competition closed in November 2011 and the results would be published in January.

Sorry Sara...... our website doesn't have this year's comp on it yet. We're in the process of building a new website which we're launching in the next week or so.
That was last year's competition on our website, which was won by Andrew Chant. The 2012 comp is advertised in every issue of Scales & Tails.
Please send me an email if you need any more info before the new website is up.
cheers
Joy

. our website doesn't have this year's comp on it yet. We're in the process of building a new website which we're launching in the next week or so.
That was last year's competition on our website, which was won by Andrew Chant. The 2012 comp is advertised in every issue of Scales & Tails.
Joy

thanks for clearing that up, I'll keep an eye out for it.

Some terrific photos being showcased on this thread, your judges will have their work cut out shortlisting them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back