jungle python enclosures show me yours?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

boxhead1990

Reaction score
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
ondering if people can show me there enclosures and faux rocks ect ect to give me idea's as il be building one for my hachling shortly and was thinking that gtp and jungle enclsures would be fairly similar wouldnt they ???

Here are a few of my jungle tanks some pics were before plants added

Attachments

• DSCN1417.jpg
    DSCN1417.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 397
  • _DSC1213.jpg
    _DSC1213.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 310
  • _DSC0909.jpg
    _DSC0909.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 303
  • _DSC0903.jpg
    _DSC0903.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 293
Posted this before but what the hell

c094756f-bb00-4b44.jpg

I have changed it since, prob should take some new pix

DSCF2056.jpgDSCF2057.jpgDSCF2060.jpg :) Got another one in the building rooms as we speak :) Just have to put a few plants in it and a pane of glass on it :)

Jarrod, That's a good looking enclosure. Lots of detail. Is it a pain to clean. I find it can be sometimes annoying cleaning these.
Here's 2 of mine.
PICT3324.jpg

PICT3317.jpg

Cheers,
Allan

there incredible deffinatly an inspiration lets keep em coming

the more diferant ideas i see helps the most trouble i have is deciding what to actually make

Sent from my iPhone

choco thats right on the money did you build it yourself???

Sent from my iPhone

No I can't take the credit for these. Get onto Ben from Stein Enclosures (he's on here as Stein Enclosures), he's great. He'll either build you one from scratch or fit out an existing enclosure. I originally had these enclosures and stripped them bare inside to just a bare shell with doors and Ben did the background, lights etc.
Here's a 3rd I have too. Houses an Albino Darwin;

PICT3325.jpg

Cheers,
Allan

No I can't take the credit for these. Get onto Ben from Stein Enclosures (he's on here as Stein Enclosures), he's great. He'll either build you one from scratch or fit out an existing enclosure. I originally had these enclosures and stripped them bare inside to just a bare shell with doors and Ben did the background, lights etc.

PICT3325.jpg

Cheers,
Allan

liking this one ALOT!!

PICT3325.jpg

Cheers,
Allan

as much as id like to grab one of steins enclosures there pretty far out my price range haha

so for the time being its diy all the way

but i might have a good go at a cabinet shortly tho

Sent from my iPhone

Jarrod, That's a good looking enclosure. Lots of detail. Is it a pain to clean. I find it can be sometimes annoying cleaning these.
Here's 2 of mine.
PICT3324.jpg

Cheers,
Allan

G'day, thanks.
It's not too bad to clean being its all glass.
its mainly all cable tied together so the whole lot comes out as one then I can do the ol reptile disinfectant spray and so on. My jungle dosnt poo in it so that's a plus- I take him out side to do his dirty work.

Im very happy with it, I got a albino Darwin in a stander 4ft dalbarb so I swap them around every once in a while :)

thinking of getting another one at the Gold Coast expo but then again them stein enclosures are sweet too. I'm liking your first pic.

Last edited:
IMG_1191.jpg

Although not a beautiful display piece like the above Stein's, mine does the job for Moose just fine :) he cruises around the whole thing and loves the branches (although he's due for a branch upgrade soon)

Posted this pic a few times already but here you go
latest jungle setup 2.jpg

thanks for the ideas construction starts tomorow decided on a 600x600x1200 cabinet actual enclosure will be 600x600x600mm

7a95f88f-ddbb-28b9.jpg

il do a build thread of it,im actually getting a mate to build the unit for me

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited:
Here a pic of my newly finished 4x2x2 jungle enclosure

P1040446 (415x640).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back