The "proper" look of snake wee/poo.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reptalica

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Howdy forumites.

Just wanted to detail some observations I made with regards to my 6 month old Woma's poop and wee. Now I'm not one to be able to properly describe these types of things given my lack of experience however I just wanted to put it out there and see if there were any possible issues.

The poop he did 2 nights ago which wasn't firm, but definately not runny was approximately 2 inches long and reasonably soft whilst tonight whilst I was handling him on the couch he did a wee but I assumed that reptiles normally wee and poo at the same time and it certainly didnt look like the normal wee of a snake/dragon et al.

This one was clear and very liquid almost watery like.

Could anyone from these observations be able to determine if there are any issues as such. Obviously having no pics makes it a tad hard and please feel free to ask any further questions if need be.

Many thanks.

yes what is it with reptiles weeing? when i took my gidgee outside he did his normal stuff but then he sprayed pee all over the grass but he has never done it before and has'nt since ?????????????????

I've noticed my BHP's will do their white plug - big wee a day or two before their big long stinky poop... and yet if Gorgeous our Jungle comes out she can pee on demand - usually on my littlest one lol... I just figured they don't get on... Gorgeous loves Marcus and Kaleb...

Bit odd to see a woma pee clear wiz because they don't really drink that much water but nothing to worry about I don't reacon :)

nothing to worry about. Sometimes they poo solid sometimes a mix of poo and wee at the same time.
He'd emptied himself 2 days prior of solids, just sounds like you had a hydrated python that pee'd clear :)

once again the conversation turns to shi#.......................................omg!

I've noticed that (since upping the rats from fuzzies to hoppers), my woma poo's more frequently. He used to often pass the whitish uric acid, but recently it's been more regular poo's (which seem healthy to my newbie-ish eyes) and a small amount of uric acid deposited at the same time.

Incidentally, I love this snake... It has never pooed or urinated in it's enclosure (and I only handle a few times a week).

Definately nothing to worry about. Our woma does both... :) hes bootiful...ill post a pic :D

Kayte Xo

3aa3afac-400e-c076.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back