Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
382530_10151006471049059_857741863_n.jpg
578827_10151026068969059_790565837_n.jpg
What i wake up to every morning...
Two 120 gallons, 4'x2'x2'.
One with a single dovii wet pet.
Others a marine set up, local coldwater species.
(1500$+ on tanks, and i still sleep on a matress on the floor, lol)

Got my pump and the last of the filter media for the sump on the way, just have to get one more tank and some glass off cuts and Im good to go for the new bay. Pretty stoked!

what fish you keeping in the marine setup?

me? Queen angel and queen trigger for the 5ft. maybe a lion in there too.

the first 8ft is going to be corals sps anon some dallas maybe one or 2 hard corals. then just tangs and other little fishy

the other 8ft is undecided! Want something big but colorful sitting 50.50 what to do with it.

Pictures pictures pictures twitch :D

IMG_2070.jpg

got my led light yesterday put it all together and switched it on for 6 hours am a very happy camper so far weith it but i need to build a canopy for it and being it closer to the tank (all i had to mount em with was the rack that i used to use for my halides over my old reeftank lol)

31b0616d-31cc-92a5.jpg

put a hood on the tank and piece of driftwood added

Sent from my iPhone

Yeah yeah I know, I have been flat out, a lot going on at the moment. I have most of the bits and got some glass cut last week for baffles but two pieces were the wrong size and I havent even had a chance to get back there yet, hoping tomorrow as I finally have a day off. Ill post progress if I get some done.

Nice tank GeckoJosh!

New project i'm doing for my natives, I got the tanks for $10 each i'll give them a new coat of paint just made the stand 15 tanks in such a small area I can't wait to get the fish in.
DSCF2726.jpg

DSCF2742.jpg

DSCF2747.jpg

they are all 2ft x 1ft all for diferent rainbowfish and other natives.

Last edited:
just need to clean up now and repaint and fill the tanks and stock them.

thats why I want to put smaller natives in these so I can stock my big tank with larger fish.

I got a 8x4x4? xD oh and my male dovii :D he broke a 6x2x2 hence the 8x4x4 changing the room around making it more a man cave lol.

swam right into the glass and bam! american muscle I guess lol.

Last edited:
I got a 8x4x4? xD oh and my male dovii :D he broke a 6x2x2 hence the 8x4x4 changing the room around making it more a man cave lol.

swam right into the glass and bam! american muscle I guess lol.

Had an small Oscar do the same thing to a 4x2x2 it wanted to get the cat roflmao

Ah crap I went to pick up some glass today and ended up with a sponges, light, fish, food x 2, a drop saw, more fish, geo liquid (still unsure what my opinion on it is), and a case of beer. I guess I can justify the beer!

And I get home to a broken air pump! Should have bought that.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back