Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good mate, Shame you have to leave your collection behind. Have you looked into if its possible to bring them seeing they are aussie animasl?

If not there is plenty of localities to choose from here.

Have you decided what state you'll be moving to? All states are pretty good with reptile laws though WA is behind the times compared to every where else :)

The system would be easy enough to modify with different tubs, concept could be used with the different tubs especially if you were crafty. But Aarons workmanship is 2nd to none.

Enjoy becoming an Aussie mate :)

Sounds good mate, Shame you have to leave your collection behind. Have you looked into if its possible to bring them seeing they are aussie animasl?

If not there is plenty of localities to choose from here.

Have you decided what state you'll be moving to? All states are pretty good with reptile laws though WA is behind the times compared to every where else :)

The system would be easy enough to modify with different tubs, concept could be used with the different tubs especially if you were crafty. But Aarons workmanship is 2nd to none.

Enjoy becoming an Aussie mate :)

I don't think there is a chance of getting permission to bring them to Oz. So I'll be looking for some oustanding RHD womas which my favourite locality. :)

Our family is in Vic so we'll be settling there. Brett I'll send you an email so we dont get off topic here.

Thanks!

Have to catch up boony when u make the trip. I'm in Melbourne and keep Womas.

I thought the only issue with u bringing them over would be compulsory quarantining at this end.

Have to catch up boony when u make the trip. I'm in Melbourne and keep Womas.

I thought the only issue with u bringing them over would be compulsory quarantining at this end.

Sure thing reptalica!

Oh really? Do you or anyone else know of anyone who imported aussie snakes bred overseas into Oz? I'd sure like to talk to them. I can get the CITES permit for my animals here in the US, I just don't think Aus will allow importation of any reptiles from overseas.

Some pic's of the routed LED lighting and another tub angle. So perfect for Woma's

Those tubs of yours look great. Perfect for woma pythons. Thanks for the pic showing the inside window. They are even bigger than the new fb90 tub. Are they pretty sturdy tubs? They sure look like it!

Sturdy as and so easy to clean.

The measure: 600mm wide 300 higth and 1100 long.

On a side note. tried an early intro with the Rp/Spotted pair and the female wrapped him. My heart skipped a beat could of been project over.
At least she relize it wasnt a feed and i could un wrapped them. 30 sec of worry :) bloody womas reacting to movement.

Might need to cool a little more... lol

Yommy did you make this yourself or did you purchase it from someone, if bought of whom????

Sturdy as and so easy to clean.

The measure: 600mm wide 300 higth and 1100 long.

On a side note. tried an early intro with the Rp/Spotted pair and the female wrapped him. My heart skipped a beat could of been project over.
At least she relize it wasnt a feed and i could un wrapped them. 30 sec of worry :) bloody womas reacting to movement.

Might need to cool a little more... lol

Sounds like that female needs a few more meals! Glad she didn't kill him.

Yommy did you make this yourself or did you purchase it from someone, if bought of whom????

I got it from Snake Whisper (*Aaron) from the sunshine coast QLD

Sounds like that female needs a few more meals! Glad she didn't kill him.

No she has plenty of condition, she just re-acted to movement. I havent nick named her 'Tiger Shark' for nothing :)

Hey Brett in Aaron's rack system, the ones with the 80 litre tubs, do u keep the adult Woma's in those? or?

Just wondering for the heating side of things is the heat coming from underneath or above the Woma's??? Again, in the 80 litre tubs.

Cheers mate.

absolutely awesome! are those just cement mixing tubs with persepex? would love to know mate :)

Mate not 100% sure you need to contact Aaron from Snake Whisper (site sponsor here) he'd be able to tell you though he places the windows in. The only alteration i made to the original rack was to put in LED lighting as being black the tub was dark

Hey Brett in Aaron's rack system, the ones with the 80 litre tubs, do u keep the adult Woma's in those? or?

Just wondering for the heating side of things is the heat coming from underneath or above the Woma's??? Again, in the 80 litre tubs.

Cheers mate.

Heating is heat cord routed into the bottom floor. I'll take a pic to give a better idea. Pic tells a 1000 words.
He get the floors computer routed 3 lines and about 1/3 on floor space.
I have 2 racks, one for the boodaries and one for the rabbit flat.
I also run the large Proherp hides, heaps of space.

Idea for Boodaries but the Rabbit flats being 300-500mm longer have no issue with it at all.
These IMO are idea for womas.

I'll get the pics this after noon

not sure how these would work with our new laws here in NSW but bloody awsome mate just the same

jacorin are you referring to cage size regulations set by NSW?

I wonder does Victoria have cage size regulations? Does anyone know?

For those interested attached are pic's of the routing, LED light and a size comparrision of a 7 year old woma in them.

What is the floor space m2 for these being 600 x 300 x 1100 in relation to NSW codes out of interest?

Attachments

• 8 May 13 001.jpg
    8 May 13 001.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 97
  • 8 May 13 002.jpg
    8 May 13 002.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 98
  • 8 May 13 003.jpg
    8 May 13 003.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 102
  • 8 May 13 004.jpg
    8 May 13 004.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 92
yommy how many litres are those tubs? They look fantastic and very appealing.

For those interested attached are pic's of the routing, LED light and a size comparrision of a 7 year old woma in them.

What is the floor space m2 for these being 600 x 300 x 1100 in relation to NSW codes out of interest?

Top notch set up there, Brett. I like it!

Looks like the routing is deep enough to be able to fish the end of the heat cord under the back wall?

Melamine is great for this kind of stuff because you can machine a greater degree of precision from it than can be done with wood sheeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back