most recent bite

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

phatty

Reaction score
go a tag from my rough scale last night though i would post the pic

1052261_10152989059620585_1541826042_o.jpg

wow lucky it wasn't a little lower :p

He's got a good set of jaws :)

When do we get to see the culprit? :)

Look at those teeth!:D What a beauty, absolutely fantastic shot! :D
Super jealous mate...well of the snake, not the bite ;)

Wow....I cant say Ive ever seen a pythons teeth so pronounced! I take it from the shot and the topic that he is a little fiesty?

are you sure your snake isn't satan himself lol love the attitude. Watch out for those teeth!

Damn, that must have been a nice bite...

Of the few bites I've got from the few species I keep none have ever bruised up.
Worst tag I've got so far was from the Jungle on my fingers/hand... Was a little sore for a day or two but that's about it.
MDs bites never really hurt and I'm yet to be tagged by the Coastals (they've tried but I've been quick enough to move out the way).
Dare say the bigger Coastal of the two will pack a punch though. Biggest Snake out of the lot so far.

My worst python bite was from a 9ft Coastal. She nailed me on the meaty part of the hand at the base of the thumb and the corresponding top of my hand, bruised a little on top around the teeth puncture sites but the main damage was nerve related. I could run my finger down the length of my thumb but feel the sensation of the touch under my thumb nail, eventually healed up fine.

I'll never get over the teeth on these guys, awesome animals.

Last edited:
My 3 year old got nipped three times in two days by his hatchlings.
He'd get his cry face ready, and then start laughing, and tell the snake it's naughty, and then proceed to show everyone where the snake got him.
The third time he was there trying to put his rubber snake in, despite me telling him the snakes cranky.
Kids :)

My 3 year old got nipped three times in two days by his hatchlings.
He'd get his cry face ready, and then start laughing, and tell the snake it's naughty, and then proceed to show everyone where the snake got him.
The third time he was there trying to put his rubber snake in, despite me telling him the snakes cranky.
Kids :)

Can I have your kid? SO CUTE!!!!!!!!

Can I have your kid? SO CUTE!!!!!!!!

When I first got my snake, he was nippy as hell, and as the scared guy I was, I worse riggers gloves to handle him.

My son saw I had a spare pair, and would put them on whenever he saw me going to feed the snake or handling it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back