Question for the breeders (of reptiles)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's a case of being 'cheap', people shop around and try to save some money. Just because one breeder may sell their stock for a little less than another doesn't have to say something about that breeder. The breeder might not care about the money or their idea of profit isn't as large as another persons. Or someone wanting to move their pet on as fast as possible will sell it for as little as possible so they don't have this potentially unwanted animal on their hands that is costing them more money everyday.

The health of the animal should determine whether or not you buy it, not the amount of money it is selling for.

Agree, I picked up my new HUGE(7ft) female proven breeder Tanami Woma for $50 through FB because the seller was simply in a rural area, wanted a quick sale and believed it to be a bad handling animal. She's a dream and I love her and she would easily fetch $500 should I want to move her on one day.
The seller wasn't aware of any herp forums like this or herp sale sights, just FB.
So cheap doesn't always relate to quality, it can often come down to circumstance too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back