REPTILES Mag

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BROWNS

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Today i went to see if the next issue of REPTILES had finally come out but the newsagency said no new issue yet :evil:

Has anyone got the next issue or are they still running behind schedule with the 3rd issue :?:

Shame

I bought the first mag and have since tried several time to contact the magazine to subscribe but they don't return my calls. Now if they are running late with subsequent publications I don't thing I will bother

If this is the same Reptiles that is sold here, the current issue (atleast here) has Leaf Tailed Geckos on the cover. Really cool pics of Satanics and a killer article on them. Also captive care of Dumeril's Monitors, step by step on building a dart frog vivarium (can't wait to do mine) and garter snakes. Great magazine, valuable resource.

Anybody read the one with the article on Cobras? God that article makes me so impatient for my monocles to arrive from Malaysia. :D

Don't give up too easily guys!
I subscribed to it on the first issue. At the end of January, they sent me a letter mentioning that this issue would be late arriving as they were making imprvements to the set out etc.
I thought it was going to arrive yesterday but it didn't so hopefully next week.

It's not really that good a magazine anyway, when you think about it the only reason we all rave about it is because it is ALL we have as a commercial mainstream magazine. JMO, please leave my head on my shoulders, lol.

africancichlidau said:
It's not really that good a magazine anyway, when you think about it the only reason we all rave about it is because it is ALL we have as a commercial mainstream magazine. JMO, please leave my head on my shoulders, lol.

yes thats right African dude, but a little bit more support of those that could be bothered. Its only new, see if you could track down the first addition of the USA version and see if it was any good. They have to start somewhere it will only get better the reason for the delay wasn't their fault but rather the printers closing and having to astablish new contacts, it will be here soon. :lol:

Also, if we start to really support it and buy copies etc. instead of saying bad things about it, that will help make it a better mag as it comes along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back