Public holiday in NSW

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mblissett

Reaction score
hows that and somehow I am stuck at work.....

and its a beaut day outside

damn you dicco...... damn you..... hehehe

Trust me i could do with a day off !! especially out in the sun with my reptiles ;)

some of us have skool as well. soooooooooooo unfair. wish i was a bum, that way i would get the government allowance and still have LOTS of free time.

hehehe, school kids...i remember being one of them!

Flatmate moved out today, so ive just been cleaning up a bit and enjoying the solitude.

sher,

C'mon the silence must be nice !!

You can do what you want when you want and get no wierd looks off anyone....

Before you know it your beardies will start talking back ;)

Dont worry about that, they already do!!! LOL

And yeah, its great being just me in MY house!!

why they move out sherm? got a herping person to move in?

No one to move in as yet, and i kicked him out cause we were 2 totally different people and didnt get on that well.

sher,

Thats a shame..... I hate it when flatmates and urself don't get on and then you feel bad for kickin them out......

If it only happened 6 months ago lol..... I woulda jumped at the chance to live closer to the city !!

Back then I was a westie (PENRITH) ***shudders***

I waited till i was pissed at the pub then called him down to tell him at the pub so i didnt feel bad about it...lol, it worked a treat!

I just felt bad telling him to hurry up and get out when he was being lazy about finding a new place.

I had a great day bushwalking at some of my favourite herping spots. Saw the following. 3 Brown Tree Snakes. 5 Small Eyed Snakes. 8 Blind Snakes. 1 Diamond Python. Heaps of Geckoes(2 species). Striped Skinks. Jacky Dragons

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 small eyed snakes????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? WOW

you gonna take me herpn when i come down to sydney ;)

lol

Just went bodyboarding all day, got REALLY burnt.

Why cant they have the long weekend while ime not on holidays...?

ether

tisk tisk tisk

didn't your mum ever tell you to wear sunscreen ??

I went boating around bobbin head/pittwater. No sunscreen for me, just a nice tan 8)

Had lunch on a beach that usually has about 15 lace monitors patrolling it but no luck today :cry:

...but will definately hit it later in the summer and have a bbq to lure em out :wink:

Jonny said:
I went boating around bobbin head/pittwater. No sunscreen for me, just a nice tan 8)

Had lunch on a beach that usually has about 15 lace monitors patrolling it but no luck today :cry:

...but will definately hit it later in the summer and have a bbq to lure em out :wink:

And you'll be taking my sorry ass with you!!! lol

You seem to be goin thru flatmates sherm? or is it the same one? lol
Just buy a full length mirror and pay his half, perfect flatmate! LOL :lol:

well i got burn to :( i go bright red and don't tan :( :( :(
oh well it was a lovley day and i have my little cousins over playing with my pythons in the sun and just loving it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back