Our New Addition

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bouncer

Reaction score
This is jungle Bunny, our new Jungle Carpet. Isn't she bootiful?

bunny.jpg
[/url]

Here's a better Photo, The guy we bought her from said it was a Jungle Carpet Python. We paid $150. I'm not all that worried if it isn't but I do wanna know what it is, lol.

020205_002.jpg

well for 150 buks u dident do to bad im about to buy a hatchling pair of athertens for 200 each

but that python is a coastal most coastals have the washed out head pattern (well all that iv seen anyway)

Yeah For sure a coastal, good 2 c ur not dissapointed though. she looks nice neways.

nice snake at least u didnt pay jungle prices. good snake for the price.

Bouncer,
The important thing is that you are happy with the animal which is a nice looking animal by the way but definately not a jungle. Makes you wonder about who sold it to you though advertisising it as a jungle but not attaching the expected price tag. All the best with it.
Regards rina

lol yeah mate if he was selling it as a jungle and u only paid 150 ur very lucky for that as a coastle i would say u got a pritty good deal nice looking snake and a good size congrats on her

I wouldn't go buying anything from that guy again unless he can guarantee what the true species is. And it is very rare to pick up a Jungle any where near the price of what you paid Bouncer. Well mate it is a nice looker and well done for getting what i would call a Bargain anyway :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back