Our New Addition

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks all, It was a private sale, But I'm still really happy with her. She's gorgeous, handles well and eats well.
*mumbles something about still waiting on paperwork, better have it soon, gunna call EPA*
But thats another story.

thats a gorgeous coastal...kinda reminds me a bit of mine, only BIGGER lol...anyways, u definitely got her at a good price and i hope u enjoy her, she really is a "bootiful" girl ;-)

Thanks all, It was a private sale, But I'm still really happy with her. She's gorgeous, handles well and eats well.
*mumbles something about still waiting on paperwork, better have it soon, gunna call EPA*
But thats another story.

I wouldnt mumble that too loud mate as its kinda against the rules.

Buit anyway, its a nice looking Coastal, be glad you didnt pay 450 or more for a jungle only to find out it was a coastal, but thats a great price for a coastal anyway.
Good on you mate.

Angel

Now I'm curious, This new one is now a Coastal Carpet and so is Slinky but they don't look alike. I'll post a pic of her....

291104_011.jpg

Good, Just had to check, lol. I'm learning so much about reptiles. Before this place I thought all coastals looked the same. Same with other species. Oh how wrong was I? lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back