Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skorpious

Reaction score
Ok I am sick of only having 1 snake and since I have just finished a second enclosure and scored some free glass for some more, I want to know people's opinions on what I should look at getting. Realise I am on a limited budget (no black-headeds, jungles, womas, green tree pythons, rough-scales or womgles :p ). I am open to anything not just snakes (includes lizards, scorpions, spiders, etc.) and hope I can get some ideas :)

So I have a 600mm x 450 mm x 450 mm enclosure.

A 1500 mm x 600 mm x 600 mm enclosure which I plan to put my female Darwin in (and maybe a boy for her, haven't decided to put them together or keep them seperate).

A 1200 mm x 750 mm x 750 mm I intend to make.

A 900 mm x 600 mm x 600 mm I intend to make.

I also have a 900 mm aquarium and two small 300 mm aquariums I might look at filling.

Well the potential is there. What should I get?

Know anywhere I could get a said monkey? I'll pass on the fish tho, every time I try to handle them they stop moving...

:D

So I have a 600mm x 450 mm x 450 mm enclosure.
You'll be right for a few years,there won't be any womgles coming out too soon hehehe

Nah seriously you should get some nice jungles!!!A nice b&g is better than a chondro any day....depending on what linewage you have :wink:

What is a good price for some jungle hatchlings tho? I haven't really taken notice but the ones at the local petshop are $1600 a pair of hatchies. Prices like that make me think, 'mmm maybe down the track a bit'.

maybe some childrens or another carpet?

Well the potential is there. What should I get?

What is a good price for some jungle hatchlings tho?

Hi Skorpious, Have you checked the HerpTrader listings lately? A variety of prices for Jungles and other Pythons you may be interested in.

Cheers, Judy (aka HerpTrader)

hey skorpious i may know someone with a few diff types of pythons for sale as in cape yorks, yearling bredli, hatchy darwins, hatchy proserpines and yearlins and soon to be murray darlings and hatchy bredli. if u pm me i will ask him if i can send his number to you and you can call him.

I dont have have any, but bearded dragons seem good, they have lots of character...also i think darwin pythons look good and r cheap,maybe even a nice diamond...good luck.

Re: RE: Opinions on expanding

No, prices like that should make you think I wont buy from a Petshop :D

Skorpious said:
but the ones at the local petshop are $1600 a pair of hatchies. Prices like that make me think, 'mmm maybe down the track a bit'.

RE: Re: RE: Opinions on expanding

Make sure you remember the orange helmet, and black cape with 'Milton the Amazing Flying Monkey' in silver glitter print on it. I assume you already have a catapult?

Get a pair of childrens or stimmies. They are relatively easy to breed and easy to sell. Then you can afford to get more snakes.

Alright I am thinking either a pair of stimsons, spotted or childrens. Any recommendations?
Otherwise I am also thinking Murray Darlings and Bredli are nice.

All the above snakes would be good. Now you have to find what is available and in your price range.

yeah a BHP wud be cool. 2 wuud be better but!

Coastals or Childrens if a lower price is what you are after. A Diamond if you can afford a little more IMO :)

Either way, I am sure you will be happy with what you get..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back