i'm a coming to melbourne

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya Megz, good to hear it's happening! Fitzroy North is apparently about 15-20 mins away from here...I had to ask the other half as I get lost in my own suburb :lol:. I haven't been to the pet shops lately so I'd love to go with ya if you're up for it. I'm sure Westy will come cos yeah...he's here a bit :lol: ;)

visit the aquarium if you can, its great. on the herps side of things they have captive spiny bellied seasnakes which are amazing to watch. also have crocs (last time i was around anyway) and also had a very friendly sea turtle behind the scenes which might be on display now. apart from herps they have some other great animals.

also the melbourne zoo reptile house is good

if you still want a shop to visit check out melbourne reptile warehouse in preston, my grans place is right around the corner so ill be visiting it afew times this holidays lol

Hey Megz :)
As long as you let me know what date you're gonna be at Zo's, I will come for a spin w/ you guys to see the p/shops. There's nothing all that interesting about, and since you live interstate you would be best advised not to 'fall in love' with anything due to those import/export requirements, BUT, if you just feel like seeing how Melbourne runs th whole 'reptiles in pet shops' thing then go for it. (Like Zen said, sometimes it CAN be depressing and you'll want to 'save' every animal there so I don't really bother with them much these days.)
If Nth Fitzroy is 20mins from Zo's, then it's about 55mins from my place - but maybe if you ask nicely Zo might bring you out here ;) ;) lol
As for Phil living too far away, well, he's a snob anyway so I wouldn't bother walking that whole 100m to his place from Zo's ;) ;) :lol:
Looking forward to seein' ya hun :)
Bex

hey all

Take time to eat out in the many great restaurants they have there.

Foody heaven!

i do love my food so i'm sure to be eating some good stuff while i'm down there.. i'm getting hungry just thinking about it.. :)

Fitzroy North is apparently about 15-20 mins away from here...

15-20 mins is great!! lisa says she can take me to yours any time that suits...

haven't been to the pet shops lately so I'd love to go with ya if you're up for it. I'm sure Westy will come cos yeah...he's here a bit

sounds great!! it will be good to meet you all.. pitty afro lives soooo far away :wink: :p

thanx tommo i'll try and check them out..

cheers
Megz

hey bex..
As long as you let me know what date you're gonna be at Zo's, I will come for a spin w/ you guys to see the p/shops.

the more the merrier i say!!

i doubt i'll be buying much at the petshops.. i'm more interested in just checking them out.. seeing what they have to offer compared to the ones around here...

its going to be hard trying not to fall in love with every reptile i see wether its at a pet shop or in someones setup.. but i'm just going to have to try!!

Megz

well i'm getting ready to leave for the airport... should leave in an hour or so... 3 hour drive to brissy where i have to first pick up some enclosures :)
then on the plane to melbourne
looking forward to seeing you's
Megz

just incase there wasn't enough :D :) :( :p :lol: :shock: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :oops: :) :shock: :x 8) :cry: :wink: :twisted: :evil: :) :D :shock: :D

Hey Megz, you need to get back here asap, your olds are running amok and I can't controll them!

The last time I seen them your oldman was doing burnouts up and down the street with your mum hanging out the window. When the police arrived they grabbed a bottle of scotch and bailed over the back fence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back