i'm a coming to melbourne

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptilegirl

Reaction score
evening all
some good news... its finally gunna happen.. i'm comin down to vic to visit you all... oh and visit my sister too... :lol:
ok well.. my sister is in Napal at the moment on a bussiness trip (lucky beep) she'll be back in a week.. then we have crissy and new years so that brings us to early january.. so if all goes well... and my sis isnt off traveling again i'll be down there in january!!
YAY!! so bex and zo start saving the alco!! cant wait to finally meet ya's! i'm hopin to see as many setups as possible and check out some reptile shops.. so if you's could point me in the right direction that would be great!!!
cheers
Megz

Hey, if you're driving and need a night in sydney. Free accomodation and a cool setupherp .

you will have to stop by my place to see my lil bredli if ya coming down here! hopefully there will be a VHS meeting on around the same time your here then you can meet almost everybody! oh rats i might not be in melb! i might be in burmagui :x

oh well i hope you enjoy melbourne when you get down here!

Andrew

Coool Megz :D

I was just thinking we should have an aps Chrissy gathering...maybe it should be a new years one? ;)

I was just thinking we should have an aps Chrissy gathering...maybe it should be a new years one?

aw, but i am to young to drink :cry:, which is probably a good thing lol

I wish I was going to the north coast of NSW!! Want to swap places for a few weeks?

i'm getting excited now!!
pete i'll be flying down... mums got those frequent flyer points or what ever they are.. but thanks for the offer... but who knows i may have to stop at sydney.. :)
cheers redline
andy when are you going to burmagui? cos i'm pretty flexible i can come any time really.. well anytime my sisters home..
sounds great ouzo.. i wanna meet as many people as possible. should be great fun!!!
its ok andy we can get you a nice big bottle of red cordial :mrgreen: hows that sound? hehehe.

caveman feel free to come up here and live with my parents for a week :p :wink: i think at the end of the week you'll be sceaming for melbourne

so what reptile shops are there around melbourne?

cheers
look forward to seeing ya's
Megz

Yay!! It'll be GREAT to meet ya hun!
What you'll have to do is get to Zos house, and then she'll drive you to my place ( ;) ) since I don't drive and I live in the sticks lol
And don't worry about the alcho - Luke and I hardly drink though we have a large collection of spirits and alike under the TV cabinet lol
See ya soon!
Bex

You should come down inbetween Chrissy and new Years and we could have the chrissy party :D. Knowing me though it will never get organised lol but it could be a heap of fun. Newport Lakes is just down the road from us which would be an awesome spot for it :D

There's a lot of pet shops in Melb that have herps...not all great though :?. We'll go on a road trip one day lol. Where's your sister again? What suburb?

It's ok Andy, I'll go nuts on the red cordial with ya...have you seen me hyper? SCARY :shock: ;)

have you seen me hyper

from the sound of it, luckily i have not :p

lol i will have to bring my giant mug with me! its one of em american creations given to my by one of my uncles, it's 1.5 litres!

You should come down inbetween Chrissy and new Years and we could have the chrissy party

i'll look into that... gotta check with my sis.. and i'm not sure if there would be any frequent flyer seats available... but who knows

lisa (my sis) lives in north fitzroy... not sure how far from your place that would be...

It's ok Andy, I'll go nuts on the red cordial with ya...have you seen me hyper? SCARY

ok no red cordial then... :mrgreen:

Megz

well it's happening!! got my ticket and i arrive at 2:05pm on wednesday the 4th... should be fun!! not sure how long i'll be down for... till about the 12th or so

hey zo any idea how long it would take to get to north fitzroy from your house??
well i'm looking forward to getting down there and meeting you's all... wont be long now :)

also could you's tell me where all the reptile shops are located? i could spend days looking through pet shops..

Cheers
Megz

Take time to eat out in the many great restaurants they have there.

Foody heaven!

As good as Sydney IMO.

Enjoy, zen

P.S - I've heard that most of the pet shops are depressing. Avoid them!.

P.P.S - Go to the Art Gallery instead, it's awesome!; or visit private keepers like you plan to. They look after their animals much better generally speaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back