Last Post

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this stuffs better than big brother.....i love it and will always comeback.......PK should be banned but will it stop her from sighing up with differnt name???? i think not ..as a comunity we will only survive if we have each others backs, and if letting each other know about doggie people is wrong them were all doomed......

LOL It seems u aren't entitled to your own opinion on this site and pple can't mind their own friggin business - even crap that isn't posted anywhere on threads is getting pm'd to me. There is a circle of women on this site that clearly like bitching behind backs and shoving their noses in where it doesn't belong and frankly i'm not going to be nice and take it anymore - if u have something to say - pm me or email me at [email protected] otherwise, leave it out of the posts and leave me the hell alone.

Teni

Teni

I agree with Nome....I have red her threads and have made my judjement, and yep, her being gone is the best idea yet...I dont understand though how some people can defend her when the facts are right in her thread, pictures and what has been said by her after the thread...

@ kylie (i think it was you) Oddie aint gone, i was posting to er yesterday...

re Last

You are all treating Pythonkisses of telling porkys cause she owns a pig !!! shame Shame Shame. Lolz

The person who claims they were ripped off posted up here many times warning about it. Some were deleted by mods, some were left by mods. Enough people who were here at the time know about it, as well as witnesses to it - she never responded with her side of the story, so all we have to go on was the other parties anyway, but most drew their own conclusions from her subsequent behaviour here.

I think it's irrelevant now however, I think this thread should die or go away, she's now suspended and not here to respond, so i personally think it's unfair for it to continue.

you have nothing ouzo? is that all you got?
why post on a public forum?
im asking where on the threads, she has taken money?
just one simply question is all im asking?

Lol, you're funny :lol: :rolleyes:

Where did I say it was my business Mel? I was here when it happened - were you?

Well it just looks like too many new members are agreeng with each other and havn't been around long enough to know better.

If someone tries to scam (more than once!) on a site like this, then good riddence.

And to the new members, just because you have been here 5 mins doesn't mean you know what your talking about , I think the older members know alot more on this issue, get your experience on here before shooting your typing fingers off.

OHH and go ahead, have a go at me if that's what floats your boats :)

hahaha, im only pretty new to the site...but im agreeing with the "veterans"...any scammer and obvious liar should be booted of the site, whether from a mod/admin or just by public pressure...

I'm only newish.....I have been quite on the matter but this is what it think.... see ya later scammer!

re Last

Your all being cruel! Can we have one minute silence for the pig please,i miss the little guy!

re Last

Todays pig,tomorrows bacon I say !!!!
LOL Ramsayi,around here you get a big send of on the Last and Goodbye posts,like a wake,if onley we were more considerate in the victims living APS years,sirens.....the pig has two minutes to leave the house...this is an eviction!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back