Last Post

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Popularity and feeling wanted through the internet is a sad way of life...go and get some real relationships started that people are happy with the real you. Good luck

i'm just a little curious why this thread is still open... people love the heat that its creating or...?

LOL Ramsayi,around here you get a big send of on the Last and Goodbye posts,like a wake,if onley we were more considerate in the victims living APS years,sirens.....the pig has two minutes to leave the house...this is an eviction!

Haha,
forgot to ask you before was it a potbelly or a bush variety? :shock:

This site is becoming a cult. Its here so we can share information, discuss herps etc. Its not a home and away set. Ease up on the drama!
As for peoples little outbursts and whinges of late, fighting on the internet is not cool. It takes no guts. Its like competing in the special olympics even if you win you're still a retard.
As for this thread, who ever the hell posted it, do you feel better now? Who gives 3 apes if your not going to post any more. Do you want a standing ovation?Its a few words of self gratification. No-one cares. Either post something interesting or stop taking up valuable forum space. Someones new snake or enclosure just got run off the main page. Now they are going to have to bump it and destroy the cycle. Or not bump and no-one will be able to enjoy what they're enjoying.
I hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend too.

Hopefully the crispy variety with eggs. MMMMMMMMM bacon

This site is becoming a cult. Its here so we can share information, discuss herps etc. Its not a home and away set. Ease up on the drama!
As for peoples little outbursts and whinges of late, fighting on the internet is not cool. It takes no guts. Its like competing in the special olympics even if you win you're still a retard.
As for this thread, who ever the hell posted it, do you feel better now? Who gives 3 apes if your not going to post any more. Do you want a standing ovation?Its a few words of self gratification. No-one cares. Either post something interesting or stop taking up valuable forum space. Someones new snake or enclosure just got run off the main page. Now they are going to have to bump it and destroy the cycle. Or not bump and no-one will be able to enjoy what they're enjoying.
I hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend too.

No offence, but you just red and posted on this thread so does that mean you are a retard too???

Not trying to start an argument, but i thought id ask, considering your whinging about the whingin...

peace...
Ash...

Quote: Benji: It takes no guts. Its like competing in the special olympics even if you win you're still a retard.
What a horrible thing to say,the people who compete in the special olympics deserve to be respected not called nasty names like you did.I hope you never have a special needs child,
Odie
Sorry to post out of topic but I couldnt hold my tounge on that one....

Quote: Benji: It takes no guts. Its like competing in the special olympics even if you win you're still a retard.
What a horrible thing to say,the people who compete in the special olympics deserve to be respected not called nasty names like you did.I hope you never have a special needs child,
Odie
Sorry to post out of topic but I couldnt hold my tounge on that one....

I totally agree, and no probs for posting out of topic...I think it was well said...

*gets shot gun out*

*loads with thread killing bullet*

hehehe actually I don't mind..as long as useless threads don't slow the server down.
I've kinda forgotten what all of this was about...oh that's right. Someone whos telling fibs..

I bet she's still reading this though..and loving the attention.

Nahh... the comment made by Benji was more than likely made with direct inspiration from a picture people were throwing around a couple of days ago with the humorous description of "APS Today" and what he said was almost exactly what it said and it was a picture of a "special" child running...

no originality... just a post for the sake of posting and trying to get noticed, seen, heard or liked...

Tateline - she's not really the focus anymore i dont think... i dont think there is a focus anymore LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back