B&W Jungle Pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything bad to say about this...
attachment.php

its not in my collection :D:D:D:lol:

Does anyone know what happened to the bottom of the snake it looks like a scalr has been taken off.

Hi Guys,
I thought I would contribute to this thread before it degrades too much from immature unappreciative people and become one of those that are suddenly locked! :(
Here are a couple of prime examples of B&W jungles in my collection. This first animal is breeding for me this season and I am expecting very BIG things from him!!
Zuessdec06.jpg

and another...
Skullator.jpg

Not from the URS or Tremains lines, but still according to many herpers exceptional B&W animals! :D :D
Cheers,
Zac.

I'd be happy to meet you anytime Rodger and talk about the troubles of the world. Isnt it funny how some people think their too big time to cop any comments on their animals. They'd much prefer a bunch of newbies rave about their animals to boost their ego's. Truth hurt's eh?

Oh... thought I would say soemthing about this type of thing.. BIG RYANO, if I do not miss my guess it appears as though you are infact a "newbie" yourself, and if you are then you should have more respect for other herpers trying to contribute to a requested thread pics.
If you are not, then you would certainly know that Jungle Freak (Roger) breeds some of the best jungles in the country, and I am sure that many of the members here would back me up on that!! He doesn't need to appologise for anything to you and certainly deserves more respect than directly trying to slant his animals.
I have a lot of jungles and I mean a lot, way in excess of well lets just say a ridiculous number, and every year for years now I buy some from Roger as I am always impressed with the animals he is able to produce. As I said some of the best around. B&W or B&G, B&Y, they are always stunning.

Thanks guys appreciate the comments, jungles are definately my absolute favorite morelia, I just can't get enough of them! :D They are so many different colours, patterns, variations of all types, well OK I admit it...... I am a JUNGLE ADDICT!!!!!

I think the saying "If you don't have anything nice t osay, don't say anything at all" rule applies. What gain to you get from putting other's animals down? It doesn't make your animals better looking, nor does it make you welcome in picture threads. The way you snap and are just rude in general makes me suspect you are jealous of his snakes? They are stunningly gorgeous and would kill to own some like that myself one day.

Here he is, my little champ going for it!! :shock: Like I said, I have very high expectations from this pairing!
JulattenxTullyBWpairing.jpg

Aww, beautiful snakes. I'm sure you'll have some stunning little hatchlings!

Beautiful B&W's Zac, I especially love the top one and good luck with them this season.

Thanks Boa, the top one is actually one of Roger's beauty's, bred back in 05 season :D I can't believe that guy Ryano was trying to put Roger's animals down! I guess now he has his foot stuck in his mouth! :shock: :shock: lol.

Wow that's one of Rogers ?? He's been holding out on me, I knew he breeds some absolute beauties but didn't know he produced any of those. I may need to speak to him :lol:

I dont want to offend anyone, but arent those just ordinary black & yellows? If i was to buy a pair of B&W's and they turned out that colour i wouldnt be too impressed. Nice enough animals in their own way, but not what i class as B&W's.
wow ryano i think ur new to herps ,i dont know roger personally BUT i do know that he breeds some of the best b&w jungle in australia! you really need to do ur research before u make comments like that!

Boa, As you can see from the pic I posted, I am hoping for something special from him this season! Yes Roger does bred some stunners. Do you remember the reduced head pattern jungles he bred in 05?? Originally looked very B&G, That snake was a 1/2 sib to this male. I have thier father, so he is working for me too this season. They had different mothers.

Here's one I got from Junglefreak(roger) Black and Ivory and produce nice babies as well,
I'm sure many will agree that he produces some of the best jungles around.
BB207.jpg

here's one showing the true colour of my adult girl/

Whoever thinks Rogers jungles are ordinary obviously hasn't a clue about jungles!

Attachments

• DCP_0813.jpg
    DCP_0813.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 127
And big rynos comments were just about how they wernt b&w, not that they were ugly cause they hot:).

People should just read a bit more closely before jumping on the bandwagon.

I hope they do produce some nice ivorys as ever since i saw them on an amercin website i want:D

Goodluck with your breeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back