B&W Jungle Pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, just saw the two juvies on URS and love the one on hold..... How pretty is that snake and I do hope that sale falls through.......

Last edited:
Just got on here and read all the usual "hop on the bandwagon" rubbish. Just want to clear up a few things. 1st - Zac, just because someone hardly ever posts on this site, or has only recently joined, does not make them a newbie to keeping/breeding reptiles. 2nd - I know Rodger breeds some of the nicest jungles around, i've seen some first hand. I didnt say those animals in his pics were crap. I just said those particular jungles to me were just ordinary black & yellows. Like i said, i've seen some sensational jungles Rodgers bred. Some people on this site need to wake up to themselves. If you dont rave about a photo of something all these goose's start firing up. I'll continue to be honest about what i think. I'm only saying what a lot of other people are thinking.

Anything bad to say about this...
attachment.php

yes , i do
1.look at the scales - near the bottom , i think 2 scales are missing
2. also do u really feed your snake in ur hand?

Please correct me if i'm wrong

Last edited:
There appears to be a spot of blood from the mouse.
I have many times fed snakes while they sit in my hand or hang from my arm.

ermmmmm nikki elmo that blood is from the mouse and im sure its just a photo opportunity and the snake does not seem phased at all now does he???

pretty sure indicus knows what hes doin......

Ryano ,
in each locality where jungle carpets are found there is always natural variation,
this is what most people fail to understand ,

not all Julatten carpet pythons are stunning examples of B&Ws like Tremains,
there are mustard yellows and creamy light yellows and other colours and patterns which is normal in all cheynei habitat,

this is the same in each locality , i.e. mission beach , or Tully or cape trips , or Palmerston or Atherton or Milla Milla , or Babinda or South Johnstone or Mena creek, the list goes on and on,
lots of variation within each locality ,

Jungle carpet breeders are definitely trying to lock in locality traits ,
i.e. Palmerston dark black and lemon colours in banded or striped patterns or Tully gold colours or Julatten white colours ,

nothing wrong with this locality specific selective breeding for different patterns or colours that occur in each locality ,
but if a individual colour phase of jungle is different to what some people perceive as its true locality form ,
that does not mean that one colour or pattern is inferior ,or ordinary ,or is less of a example for its true locality,
this just shows the variation in the wild populations in these areas ,

cheers Roger

I totally understand Rodger. Variety is the spice of life. I feel it all got blown out of proportion. I've got plenty of locality animals that most people dont think that much of. I wasnt bagging you, as i said before, some of the best jungles i've seen were bred by yourself. No hard feelings.

this is the same in each locality , i.e. mission beach , or Tully or cape trips , or Palmerston or Atherton or Milla Milla , or Babinda or South Johnstone or Mena creek, the list goes on and on, lots of variation within each locality ,

I should really start to read more as I hadn’t heard of half of those localities. That’s awesome. :)

But yeah back to the thread. Here is my pair of Black and White Tully’s that I got about a months back. They’re only babies but I think they’re pretty nice:

CrossingMoreliaspilotacheyneiFem-6.jpg

Female

CrossingMoreliaspilotacheyneiFem-2.jpg

Female again

MaleTully1.jpg

Male

MaleTully2.jpg

Male again

P.S.- I can’t really get the white to show up too well but hopefully you get some idea.

Just got on here and read all the usual "hop on the bandwagon" rubbish. Just want to clear up a few things. 1st - Zac, just because someone hardly ever posts on this site, or has only recently joined, does not make them a newbie to keeping/breeding reptiles. 2nd - I know Rodger breeds some of the nicest jungles around, i've seen some first hand. I didnt say those animals in his pics were crap. I just said those particular jungles to me were just ordinary black & yellows. Like i said, i've seen some sensational jungles Rodgers bred. Some people on this site need to wake up to themselves. If you dont rave about a photo of something all these goose's start firing up. I'll continue to be honest about what i think. I'm only saying what a lot of other people are thinking.
** here here**

And to the people asking about me feeding "my" snake in my hand..

Well i do feed my bredli in my hand opn occasion but if you looked at the pic closely you wouuldve seen "indicus" and in the next post right below it im asking for more pics of it:)

I bloody wish it was in my collection though:D

Nice tullys S.D... Do they get wither with every shed or what?

I like the pattern :)

here's one showing the true colour of my adult girl/

Whoever thinks Rogers jungles are ordinary obviously hasn't a clue about jungles!

Nice jungle , BROWNS
Did that come from Tremains line at all ?
Cheers Jim

very nice S.D, who did u get them from???

I got them from Warwick Denshire (he bred these guys) via Matthew Stockdale (Animal Attraction). I can’t really comment much on how much they’re improving after each shed, as only the female has shed and only the once since I’ve had them both.

Quote Rockman"Nice jungle , BROWNS
Did that come from Tremains line at all ?
Cheers Jim"

No that one i luckily scored off the net a few years ago now and originally came from URS ,She's about 7 or 8 years old now,i've lost track and still looking the same,she's a cracker from unknown bloodline although without a doubt a True black and white,locality would only be an educated guess at best.

Here's one i like:)

Attachments

• bwju.jpg
    bwju.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 115
  • P1000424 (Small).JPG
    P1000424 (Small).JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back