Chaser crew held over APEC stunt

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ ROFL!! One of the funniest things done to a multi-million dollar secruity system will now make terrorist want to bomb us? Comedy will be the trigger for us to be attacked!

Your funny crusty, wait, I shouldn't say that, now YOU just made us a prime target!

You don't think aussies forces in Iraq would make them angry? Not just a funny prank?...sigh

Did anyone see the bs they had on today tonight about how they are goin to sell out to another channel? and all it ended up being was some guy saying they might
On the radio here today some guy rang up and reckons that the security actually knew after the first check point who they were and let them go on and were told not to shoot them... apparently! Who knows! Maybe the government is trying to get ABC more viewers.... it's going to do wonders for ratings!
shhhhh clairbear dont give today tonight ideas

THREE members of ABC TV's The Chaser team have been questioned by police after strapping on cardboard cars complete with Canadian flags and "driving" through central Sydney.

In a send-up of yesterday's prank in which the comedians drove a fake motorcade through security checkpoints, Craig Reucassel, Chris Taylor and Dominic Knight were this afternoon on the streets filming a new segment for their show, The Chaser's War on Everything.

The trio dressed in black cardboard boxes shaped like limousines, complete with Canadian flags on the front and paper plates as wheels.

ABC spokesman Peter Ritchie said the trio were stopped on Bligh Street and had been taken in for questioning by police but quickly released without charge.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

go the mighty chasers!!!!

they give us something to laugh about, so how can that be bad.

lovely ppl, messing with the president. totally deserve a medal !!! yay the chasers!

bel : D lmao

they should be jailed, they have made Australia a prime taget, will it be funny when we become a target if your family becomes a victim ,will you still laugh

Please elaborate.

How does having comedians make us a target?

its hilarious but their pretty damn lucky they arent dead or seriously injured because theres a pretty big chance there would be guys on rooftops with rifles just waiting for someone suss looking to get too close lol.

they should be jailed, they have made Australia a prime taget, will it be funny when we become a target if your family becomes a victim ,will you still laugh
How have they mad us a prime target??? If we are going to be targeted its because of our relationship with america, not because some comedians exposed a security flaw that would be fixed after this.
its hilarious but their pretty damn lucky they arent dead or seriously injured because theres a pretty big chance there would be guys on rooftops with rifles just waiting for someone suss looking to get too close lol.
Yeah but they can't shoot without orders, if someone was shot in this incident, there would be massive public out cry.

knew you'd like that moose....

have you guys seen the security passes thet showed the check point?

it had written "chaser security pass" and watermarked with "joke"

moosey i think the lefties have got us this time, there policy of bending over is completely floorless(well from there POV anyway). :lol:

Yay for the chasers, i wanted to get a remote blimp and paint it like a bomb and fly it over the meeting, but mum wouldnt let me :(

Did you see the show last night ? Just as good was the APEC security checks on people in the streets and public transport . Strip searches , patdowns and strange requests , one guy even agreed to stay in a public toilet for a week as long as his family was told , and only one woman said hey thats in Sydney , we're in Melbourne . Classic bend over and spread em attitude by the public .

Did you see the show last night ? Just as good was the APEC security checks on people in the streets and public transport . Strip searches , patdowns and strange requests , one guy even agreed to stay in a public toilet for a week as long as his family was told , and only one woman said hey thats in Sydney , we're in Melbourne . Classic bend over and spread em attitude by the public .

It's on Wednesday nights at 9pm and repeated on Friday nights around 11pm

knew you'd like that moose....
have you guys seen the security passes thet showed the check point?
it had written "chaser security pass" and watermarked with "joke"

I did like it :lol: (I might use it myself sometime :D) The only thing the Chaser could have done to stand out more would have been to wear clown suits - even then I reckon they might have gotten in! :lol:

moosey i think the lefties have got us this time, there policy of bending over is completely floorless(well from there POV anyway). :lol:

Hehehehe yes we're doomed :lol:

The first time was funny, the next day getting around in cardboard cutouts and telling anyone who would listen, "...we have every right to be here" was stupid and starts to show why they are really doing this.

Its a pity that under the Howard Hitler regime, that he has managed to erode "sense of humour" as well as our laws, rights, and privileges.
I guess with such a stupid average population he is allowed to:
- remove 3,500 books from a university library (UNSW) (just like Hitler's book burning days)
-allowed to circumvent the law without going through the high court (wait a minute, isn't that a dictatorship?)
- be sprung murdering (Tampa), lying (too many to list), blame mongering ..... endless list.

Thank goodness for those smelly greenies. At least someone has the balls to stand up - even if they too shout too loudly and can be a bit too smelly... good on 'em, I certainly couldnt be bothered tying myself to a tree... and lets face it... over the years who has been proven right? The greenies or the fasicsta... but wait, it takes brains to work that one out, and lets face it, its not the smart ones that are breeding the most!!

But at the end of the day, at least we have The Chase, who unwittingly take up the greenie cause, but with humour.....

Seriously what kind of person has their sense of humour determined by the government? seems to be a trend i have noticed, that lefties like to blame such clearly unrelated things because the government and country are actually going OK. (im actually only saying that because the ss have a luger pressed to my head).

The country is going OK? Ohhh, you mean economically. Who gives a **** if our country turns into a waste land as long as our economy is strong...

Without these 'smelly greenies' Australias native wildlife would be gone... Guess it doesn't matter as long as your snake is alive in your cage...

Ohhh, btw, I'm one of these 'smelly greenies' :p

Anyway, funny stunt. It made me laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back