Chaser crew held over APEC stunt

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant really see how you can know if its funny or not without seeing the episode, some of there stuff is gold, but some of it is a bit lame, like a kid ringing 000 for a pizza or something.

i agree damn slackers should have gone up to sydney and been useful!
-i couldnt get time off work :(
on the bright side alexander down had lunch at my resturant on sunday...
i cooked it... oh yes oh yes.... i cooked it good!!!
i have never done anything bad to food before...
but it was a special circumstance....
worth noting, the poor man with his lowly 25million dollar personal fortune didnt tip... paid to the cent.

HAHA - now THAT'S gold!!!!! I think that almost beats the chaser... hooray for the passionatly correct!

I'm very muh looking forward to seeing how the rally goes in the city tommorrow. I'd join if I wasn't so afraid of the police and their itchy batton hands. How terribly sad that the majority don't seem to care that their government and media re-produce and re-inforce the idea that protesting shouldn't be tolerated :(

Meanwhile the Chaser guys might be confident but you'd have to be pretty meek to go along with them. I've been confronted by Chas on a stunt and you'd have to be severely lacking in common sense to believe them :lol:

VAT69, you assume our policy makers are intellegent and bold?:lol:

I cant really see how you can know if its funny or not without seeing the episode, some of there stuff is gold, but some of it is a bit lame, like a kid ringing 000 for a pizza or something.

I saw the news coverage with the Chaser team security guards running alongside their "motorcade". It was funny !

52% said there punishment should be nothing on a dailytelegraph online poll. go the chasers, i still havn't seen the footage yet. can't find it online anywhere

I saw the news coverage with the Chaser team security guards running alongside their "motorcade". It was funny !
Fair enough i havnt seen much of the news coverage. I cant wait to see the episode though.

I assume there wont be much footage on the next episode of the Chaser on this stunt as probably has been confiscated when they got arrested and cant see it being handed back

I assume there wont be much footage on the next episode of the Chaser on this stunt as probably has been confiscated when they got arrested and cant see it being handed back
I have a feeling they may have planned for that, but it would be possible(maybe?) for the court to rule that it doesnt go to air, in which case it will probably end up on youtube or something anyway.

[video=youtube;i-DDWGKqGmI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-DDWGKqGmI[/video]

On the radio here today some guy rang up and reckons that the security actually knew after the first check point who they were and let them go on and were told not to shoot them... apparently! Who knows! Maybe the government is trying to get ABC more viewers.... it's going to do wonders for ratings!

The guy that rang up was probably one of the security that let them through ;) Doesn't want to look like an idiot letting a few Canadian cars through with people jogging next to them!

Ahahahhaa !!
I love that the Aussie spirit is alive and well !!
And who is that fat tub saying that "ooh , I think they crossed the line this time" Is he out of touch or what?
GO THE CHASERS!
AND, GO THE HOPELESS SECURITY PEOPLE! Hehehe

lol "OPEC"
dubya prob got to aus and went "what? i thought this was supposed to be about oil!!!!"

they should be jailed, they have made Australia a prime taget, will it be funny when we become a target if your family becomes a victim ,will you still laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back