Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yasser

Not so new Member
Reaction score
M2BandaXmagma9-3-0801med.jpg

F1BandaXMagma8-22-0801med.jpg

Was reading a previous thread on ugly Bredls Jags. I have Bredls Jags I've hatched that would make you eyes bleed....and I am not bragging lol.

Pictured are a couple of 75% Bredls Jaguars hatched here....I produced my own 50% generation and then this 75% Bredls generation....quite the departure from other Jaguar crosses. All of the babies from this clutch are very unique.

Yasser

Nice animals Yasser, I love the colour/Pattern on the last third of the animal in the second picture:)

You can't see the nice ones pike cause they make your eyes bleed, remember?

Yasser have you heard of the song by the vapours"Turning Japanese".?........me thinks you may be just doing that ....;)

dose the USA actually have anything left that isn't totally screwed up, why would you want that when you could have this.

Attachments

• P2140006.jpg
    P2140006.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 227
im sorry :(
but my eyes arnt bleeding...
deffinatly not stunning what so ever

jmo tho... im sure there are others that would like them...

paleoherp... now that pic is stunning

i'd rather have a nice Darwin or Bredli over that rubbish any day !

You do realise that no bredli x jag will ever turn out red? no matter how much bredli is in it, and even when there is 87% bredli jags etc they'll have no more red and less jaguar pattern.......

I do really like jags, but I don't see what everones obsession with crossing bredli is.

It's great to see the good old Aussie narrow mindedness step up to the plate.

Nice snakes Yasser, got any pics of the sire and the dam?

Beautiful, but not for me...

It's great to see the good old Aussie narrow mindedness step up to the plate.

Nice snakes Yasser, got any pics of the sire and the dam?

Beautiful, but not for me...

i dont think im being narrow mindded.. i just cant see anything attractive about it besides the fact its a snake all snakes are beautiful in ways but that has no colour on it that i find beautiful nothing really about it that i find stunning. the pure pythons have such amazing colours etc and i dont no why people would want to take that away from them there so much more beautiful when there pure

i dont think im being narrow mindded.. i just cant see anything attractive about it besides the fact its a snake all snakes are beautiful in ways but that has no colour on it that i find beautiful nothing really about it that i find stunning. the pure pythons have such amazing colours etc and i dont no why people would want to take that away from them there so much more beautiful when there pure
lama some people find "mules" attractive .....Iam a believer in either a horse or a donkey;)

*bangs head against wall* WHY WHY WHY?? They are ordinary and have nothing over a normal untampered Bredli as for Jags there just problem riddin and Jungle wanna be's!! give me a Jungle or Bredli any day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back