BLAH BLAH

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YEEH Afro . Mabe they just starting and the organisation is not perfect yet. I will try again later in the year. Meen time please all members if you are dealing with them, please mention our group.

Where the hel is Bass Hill????LOL
I've searched every newsagent and not one of them has a copy,they all had Reptiles USA though lol!!!!
Prob try ringing him then!!

:p The mrs said last night there was still 3 in her shop so will ask again tonight if there still there ill send you a coppy down seth. :p

anyone know where you can get it around syd i cant find it anywhere

Apparently they are having issues distributing in NSW at present.
The best bet would be to contact them directly (number has been posted earlier in this thread) and organise for them to send a copy.The bloke involved seems to be a genuinely nice guy and sent me a copy without payment (for me to read 1st before deciding whether to proceed with a subscription or just purchase the 1 magazine).

just rang them up should get my copy monday or tuesday he told me it was $45 for a years sub.

Thanks popp.If you do get a copy and are sending it down can you also send with it a copy of Stephen Lynch's stuff too....lmao(taxi driver)!!!!!

OK Slatey, spoke to him yesterday and got my copy. Also told him all about this site and that you have a very active membership and banner advertising. He seemed interested, guess ya will just have to wait and see now :)

Reliable old Africa. Thank you mate for mentioning us. Hope that he will come through.
I am getting 2 coastals from Greebs mate. Can't wait to see them next month.

Are these your first Coastals Slatey? You will love 'em they are a great snake and this time it really is Greebos Fault!!!
:)

Yes my first pair and as i know greebs they will be excelent condition and health.
I had few bad experiances with buying older snakes

Perhaps you should make a thread about those "bad experiences" Slatey? It would be of interest to me and I am sure many others to hear what to look out for when buying adult animals. No names of course but just general info.

You are right RR . Yes i ment Magpie. Just small mistake. Sorry Grebs . this is your fault anyway.
I ment Magpie will get for me 2 beauties next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back