Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pines

Reaction score
Just need a little bit of advice if I could. I mentioned earlier that I just got a new addition to the family (coastal). When she arrived her eyes were clouded like she was going to shed. Now they stayed like that for a couple of days. I got up this morning and they had returned back to normal and she hadn't shed. When my inland sheds it's eyes stay clouded until it sheds. Does this mean anything or not, Any advice welcomed.

Pines

My Coastals take about a week to 9 days to shed following their eyes clearing. Don't think you have a thing to worry about here just expect a shed in the next week or so :)
Happy Herping :)

Don't worry Pines.....just to back up Africanman, my bredl goes cloudy for 4-5 days clears 2-4 days then sheds.

You should have a shed soon.

Cheers Hawkeye

:lol: How do you always come up with that stuff, Afro??? :lol:

Thanks for the info guys, once again I have learnt something new I thought that the eyes stayed cloudy until they shed. What a site to belong to. If in doubt just ask and you get the answers.

pines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back