• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Coastal carpet, diamond python and sandswimmer free to good home/s

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay

Reaction score
Species Common Name
Coastal Carpet Python (F), Diamond Python (M), Sandswimmer (U)

Length
Approx 5-6ft, Approx 5ft, Approx 15cm

Quantity Available

General Description
Coastal carpet has a few patches of missing scales on her side she developed years ago, otherwise has a great temperament and I've only ever been tagged by her when she's going through a shed.
Diamond has never tagged me once, though he is a fan of the defensive (but never striking) S position when someone is reaching into his cage to pick him up, otherwise no issues.
Sandswimmer has regrown tail and could probably afford to go on a wee bit of a diet, otherwise it will take food from your hand then dig asap.
None of them have bred before.

Willing to Freight?
No. Please do not ask (No really, don't)

Contact Details
PM through this site. I'm stilling getting calls/emails about things I closed as sold years ago -_-

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)
AKL79145

Other Details
When I moved upto Brisbane several years ago I left these guys with my parents (regular account users btw), who now need them gone due to having to do house renovations and will have nowhere else to house them.
Whilst all three are healthy they aren't the youngest of reptiles, so have decided to give them away as opposed to selling them. Also still want to see these guys go to good homes as I have had the snakes since hatchlings so would prefer knowing they'll be well cared for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back