Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hancock

Reaction score
Hi all iv just moved to coffs and was wondering if there's many ppl around here with different herps and curious to see what is available near me :)

Hi all iv just moved to coffs and was wondering if there's many ppl around here with different herps and curious to see what is available near me :)

Hey im in Coffs. Ive got 1 diamond, 1 bredli, 1 MD, 1 diamond x jungle and a bluey.
Would be intrested to catch up.

Yea nice :) I got 4 tiger jungles atm... Well they'll be here in a few days :) where's a good spot to get enclosures and accessories? Iv had a lil look around an there doesn't seem to be much variety... Couldn't even find heat cord yesterday....

Sadly there is no place around here for fair price accessories. I get most my gear online. Pet shops here are too expensive.

im from mullaway , about half hour north of coffs but work in coffs ripping up peoples front yards and making a mess for the NBN roll out never know if your phone lines are under ground i might just have the pleasure of ripping up your lawn :) ;)

currently keep 2 coastals 2 womas and a hatchy jag on the way good to see more people from coffs , if you guys are intrested in getting cheaper rats etc than the pet shops let me know i do a run to a breeder near by every few months and can gladly help you guys out if you want

I live 45 minutes away from Coffs in a town called Bellingen i own a pair of Diamond Intergrades, a pair of woma's and another pair of woma's soon and two blue tongues :)

The Herp shop is a great website to get thing like heat cords and thermostats of not to expensive either and also great service :)
For enclosures you could either have some fun and make them yourself or go to your locale kitchen making place and see if they could knock one up for you :)

Caleb.

I'm a bit further down about 30 mins south of coffs. I get all herp stuff when I'm down in Sydney or online. I recently bought my heat cord online from qld.

Sadly there is no place around here for fair price accessories. I get most my gear online. Pet shops here are too expensive.

I know what you mean! I'm from Kempsey and I get all my gear from Port Macquarie but I think I'll start branching out to the online world of supplies, Pet Barn is SO expensive! $23 for 5 Weaner Rats, it's robbery!

I am in Coffs (Boambee) and have a female high yellow Diamond, a male MD and a crazy Coastal girl. Plus 2 Pygmy dragons and 4 Central Bearded Dragons, 1 breeding pair and 1 soon to be breeding pair and 1 male pink tongue skink. I get all my stuff online , so much cheaper than pet shops.

Hey harlemrain you think $25 is robbery for 5 weaner rats how about $19 for 1 large (300gm) rat at the same place, i am hanging out waiting for DOA to start selling again, hint hint hint...................................Ron

Hey harlemrain you think $25 is robbery for 5 weaner rats how about $19 for 1 large (300gm) rat at the same place, i am hanging out waiting for DOA to start selling again, hint hint hint...................................Ron

I only just discovered them today :) much more reasonable so I was stoked, got all excited and then saw they're out of stock :cry: haha but the guys said it should only be 3-4 weeks away and they'll be selling again

Any one have any contacts to get pythons sexed around coffs??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back