Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
someone was saying something about a rough price guide so we would have a general idea of what funds to bring is this still happening or no?

Last festival I spent $700 in a heartbeat. And there wasn't even livestock! This year I'm gonna need donations haha

lol this will be my first expo so im really not sure what kind of budget to work with im going there for snakes thats all i know lol

someone was saying something about a rough price guide so we would have a general idea of what funds to bring is this still happening or no?

Dale, Like at all Expos/Festivals, there'll be shops selling reptile product, enclosures, private businesses selling stuff etc..... Exactly the same as last year plus more.

Bring as little or as much as you can afford. You won't be disappointed because there'll be plenty to spend your money on.

Cheers
Joy

correct me if im wrong but i think i saw in another tread about this show that there would only be antereresia sold as they are on a wld commerical license but what about carpets ?
arnt they on one aswell

in queensland only the anteresia are on the commercial licensing for shop sales

Hi Everyone,

Not too far away now. Looking forward to it and catching up with you all again (will be nice to chat again JinjaJoe). We'll be selling Spotteds, Stimson's, Children's & a Beardie on the day as well as displaying a few animals again. I think one of the RPMs we'll be exhibiting has not been seen at an expo previously. We'll also have some Reptile Prints for sale on the day. Come up and say Hi!

PP

how are the private showers with us taking photos obviously alot of people will want to do so and want to make sure if this is a no no before hand

I'll get the list posted soon.......it's going to be even bigger and better than last year.
........ *whistling and tapping foot* lol
Definitely grabbing myself a colored bearded dragon been chasing one for a while :)

how are the private showers with us taking photos obviously alot of people will want to do so and want to make sure if this is a no no before hand

I don't think anyone will have any problems with you taking a few pics.

12 days to go.

will there be snake enclosures for sale? We are wanting to purchase our first set up.

oops sorry missed the earlier thread that said there will be - ignore my bad beginners attempts at posting :-/

Last edited:
will there be snake enclosures for sale? We are wanting to purchase our first set up.

oops sorry missed the earlier thread that said there will be - ignore my bad beginners attempts at posting :-/

We'll look forward to seeing you there. I'm sure you'll be very happy with what will be for sale.
Cheers
Joy

I'm fine with it. People generally are nice enough to ask in the first place which is always appreciated.

Dont forget to check out all the awesome reptiles up for sale in the SALE shed on the day.....
There will be some beautiful Antaresia ranging from hatchling, yearling to adult breeders... locality specific Stimsons pythons ie:Quorn,Sandfire,Tennant Creek, Broome, Pilbara, Alice... BLONDE macs, poss HET T+ childrens pythons, Red/yellow and orange vitticeps including a beautiful WHITE male and some HET for albino Vitticeps, pink tongues, SYDNEY RED Cunninghams skinks, Black bluetongues and much more..... Dont miss out on the bargains ... make sure you have your movement advice with you if you intend to purchase any animals... There will be no eftpos facilities so you will require cash on the day...

Do you know what gecko species will be available on the day? Also, is there an ATM on site?

Do you know what gecko species will be available on the day? Also, is there an ATM on site?
Are you looking for geckos to buy, or what's going to be on display?

Unfortunately, no ATM on site. However, some stall holders will have their own ATM facilities. Closest ATM to withdraw cash will be down the street (a few hundred metres) at a Service Station if necessary.

Cheers
Joy

Are you looking for geckos to buy, or what's going to be on display?

Unfortunately, no ATM on site. However, some stall holders will have their own ATM facilities. Closest ATM to withdraw cash will be down the street (a few hundred metres) at a Service Station if necessary.

Cheers
Joy

Thanks for the info Joy. Looking for Geckos to buy, I know what species are allowed to be sold, was just wondering what might be available for sale.

Sorry Ryan, I missed it..... if you send an email to my friend Deb King, she has a list of what's going to be for sale on the day as she's handling that section for me. Here's her email address: [email protected].

See you at the Festival.

Cheers
Joy

event times

Do you have a time schedule for speakers or other events on the day? I am definitely going but would like to plan best time to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back