Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nephrurus

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I've recently been on a trip away doing wildlife surveys. Here's a heap of photos.
You gun herpos can tell me all the species names since everyone on here seems to be an expert.
You can also tell me where i went! Best guess based on the species i found.

Enjoy the pics..... My camera broke half way through the trip. I have other photos of other species but i'm reluctant to post them as they are not mine.

All the best!
-H

DSCN3626.jpg

DSCN3625.jpg

DSCN3557.jpg

DSCN3454.jpg

DSCN3422.jpg

DSCN3416.jpg

DSCN3412.jpg

DSCN3407.jpg

DSCN3390.jpg

DSCN3256.jpg

DSCN3291.jpg

DSCN3177.jpg

You were in Kakadu i reckon. If not Kakadu somewhere else in the territory. At a guess no more than 100km inland.

no idea where you went, but definately looks like it was a worthwhile trip, some very impressive herps you seen

Quite the photgrapher :). ABSOLUTELY STUNNING photos. I think you were in Queensland up north as the black head looks like a qld type, and the magnificant tree frog and croc being a factor in where i think you were lol. Spill the beans lol

WOW mate thanks for sharing,

Great shot there too, Aren't frogs a hell of a lot easier to photograph then Lizards and especially snakes lol..

Love the BHP shot nice work. As for a guess, mmm QLD!? lol not sure where though..

i know where you went it was heaven. had to have been heaven with all those great animals. great job.

Kimberley....Kununurra? I didnt try too hard...hehe.

Some nice pics there
Jordan

Sesational pics nephrurus. Can I guess where you went or is that cheating cause I already know...LOL.

You certainly saw plenty of herps, awesome and thanks for sharing.

Rats! new posts, i missed them
Kimberly it was.... wretched rainy season didn't arrive til the day i left.... It's name was George.

love the mertens pics mainly but they are all great shots. Did you see many elapids?

I'm Nephrurusly jealouse! Good ones-thanks for sharing. It would be nice to know whats what, especially that first skink.
Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back