Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JUNGLE-JAK

Reaction score
G'day old mates and new members, last year I was banned from APS because of the stupid things I did, so first of all, I am apologising to all moderators and people I may have offended in my actions.It wasn't it the terms of my return that I apologise but I am. I'm sorry.

on another note, I now work at a local zoo, I have 3 woma pythons (breeding trio) a bredli, a jungle, a water python, an olive and a black headed python! I've had my fair share of tags over the period but am getting better, and now starting to deal with elapids a bit more.

We all test the water from time to time.... U r not alone lol

Hehe, just a few, and only the ones I feel comfortable with!

I would break that habit real quick. It's never a good thing to be comfortable around venomous reptiles. When your comfortable around venomous reptiles is when you start to get complacent. Accidents can and will happen. Congrats on the job though. Most of us would have killed to be able to work at a zoo at your age.

Regards, Patrick

I would break that habit real quick. It's never a good thing to be comfortable around venomous reptiles. When your comfortable around venomous reptiles is when you start to get complacent. Accidents can and will happen. Congrats on the job though. Most of us would have killed to be able to work at a zoo at your age.

Regards, Patrick

When I say this, I mean the species I'm comfortable with being around, like I'm not comfortable with mulgas but never had to deal with them, I of purse never drop my guard around them, and NEVER free handle any! But I know what your saying mate, and yes I love it at the zoo! Especially with our new crocs!
:)

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back