Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome snakes and thanks for a great thread! Love the blizzard, charcoal and lavenders :) Sorry, but that fingernail groses me out :)

What a great thread. Thanks. You have some brilliant little snakes there.

How are they fake? Genetic mutations happen all the time and is no different then albinism with any other species. Nature is making these morphs; we are just combining them.

How are they fake? Genetic mutations happen all the time and is no different then albinism with any other species. Nature is making these morphs; we are just combining them.

Although genetic mutations do happen all the time in nature, if they occur because of selective breeding programs they are NOT nature, however nice the animals may look.

There heaven. I'd have a whole lot of them if i lived OS. stunning variations. WD

HOLY COW :shock: theres some really nice corns out there.

Actually just about all of the base morphs were collected in the wild and there are still wild populations and there are wild populations of a few of them out there. No different at all then any of the morphs you have there, albinos, calicos, ect; besides the fact that theres a lot more different independant genetic traits that people have combined together. Call them fake you better be calling your morphs fake too, and you know full well if there were as many morphs in a species you guys would be breeding them too.

i dont see how they are fake, its not like they are manipulating the dna to cause different coulors, its just through selective breeding, its no different to high yellow diamonds or hypo carpets. nice snakes you have there daemonox, very impressive! would love a ghost, phantom or bloodred!!

Amazes me how people try to further their arguments on morphs, by keep bringing up albino's, the ultimate freak. An albino would have to live in the Arctic to survive to adulthood. Oh, no, wait.... it might be too cold their....:lol:

There have been numerous adult albinos of various species found in the wild.

Albino Olive. The first one collected then bred by Gavin Bedford was a male adult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back