Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
every one of your photo's i'v seen have always been amazing. i realy love the scrubbie and gts in these pictures. keep up the sweet photography :D

Very subtle Kris :lol:

Top quality animals (whoever they belong to ;)) Definatly an unreal collection topped off with Shannon's unreal photography!

Great photos Shannon, and yes the fella that owns those elapids is a very lucky guy! ;)

Yep, he's very lucky guy indeed.
Not often I wish to
1. Live in Brisbane.
2. Pay to have my snakes photographed.
But I would make the effort as the quality of the photographs / photographer is
exceptional.
Excellent work.
Aleks.

Fair dinkum Shannon you take unreal herp pics.
My fave would have to be the sneaky adder in the leaves.

Stunning! I am quite fond of the pure white background.
Shannon have you heard of the photographer Andrew Zuckerman? He uses white backgrounds also. Though I do feel that your photographs are more vibrant :)

Thanks Phoebe, I have heard of Andrew and really admire his work - especially his latest book 'Bird'. Well worth checking out, the quality of the images is superb and he has documented a very impressive collection of international birds - really quite breathtaking.

Stunning! I am quite fond of the pure white background.
Shannon have you heard of the photographer Andrew Zuckerman? He uses white backgrounds also. Though I do feel that your photographs are more vibrant :)

Thanks Phoebe, I have heard of Andrew and really admire his work - especially his latest book 'Bird'. Well worth checking out, the quality of the images is superb and he has documented a very impressive collection of international birds - really quite breathtaking.

Got it for Christmas :p Love it!
Be good if he made a reptile one haha.

Beautiful photos as usual Shannon, I did a shoot with a Blue Bellied Black snake a few weeks ago myself, lovely reptile, love the Death Adder shot.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you..

Baz :D :D :D

Great photos, in fact the second one of the green tree snake gives me an interesting insight into why they have such a large dorsal scale.
cheers good work and nice animals to be proud of.

i see ur spotted black is still smiling for his photos kris. LOL ;)

Thanks Baz, you too!

Beautiful photos as usual Shannon, I did a shoot with a Blue Bellied Black snake a few weeks ago myself, lovely reptile, love the Death Adder shot.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you..

Baz :D :D :D

Those are some incredible photos. I especially love the golden Stimson, the coral snake and the King Brown. Were these snakes placid or agitated when being photographed? They are all very beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back