Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pbolomey

Reaction score
ANNUAL REPTILE EXPO
Sunday 28th February 2010

GENERAL ENTRY FEE
Adults $10
Kids $5 under 12
Familes $25 (2 Adults & 3 Kids)

During the day Hot Food and beverages will be available for purchase.

Reptiles for sale will be available at the show, providing you have the appropriate licenses you will be able to purchase or sell reptiles on the day. We have put in place our hygiene protocol, this is to be observed to protect entrants and sellers but that's a small inconvenience to contend with.

EXHIBITS
Entries will be open to all type of reptiles including elapids this year we will ask for one entry per species; for example if you have 3 bluetongues, this will be classified as a single entry and house in one enclosure, the judges will judge the best one of the 3.

To be eligible you must be 17 years old or under on February 28th. You must be the licence holder of the animals being displayed and you must bring your licence books to prove it. You will also need to prove your age.

Enclosure will be provided by MacHerps. When applying for the exhibit please indicate the size of your enclosure needed.

SHOW DISPLAY FEES
- $5 for 1
- $10 for 2
- $15 for 3
- $20 for 4 or more

Every show application will get a raffle entry to the following prize vouchers by Snake Ranch:
1st Price $500
2nd Price $300
3rd Price $200

NOTE:You MUST be a member of a recognised herp society. This is a condition on your licence not a MacHerp condition.

LIVE SHOWS
12.00pm - Live Show on main Exhibit Area

TRADE SPACE
Commercial:
12 square metre displays: $200
36 square metre displays $500

Animals Trade Area: (You will need to bring your own table)
$100
$150
$200

Tables for rent will be available @ $15 each(limited numbers)

Macarthur Reptile Society :: Online Reptile Network

For more information contact Pablo Bolomey on 0409 622 949 or Peter Johnson on 0413 335 700

PLEASE NOTE:

Animals Trade Area: (You will need to bring your own table)
Trade space available from $100 (price will be based on the number of speacies and type sold), tables for rent will be available @ $15 each(limited numbers)

PABLO

Update:

For application forms these are availble to download off the Mac herps website. The photo competetion entry for will be up soon.

cheers
steph

There are many more Animal Trade Spaces available this year and most of then have been taken already.

To book a table contact Pablo Bolomey on 0409 622 949

Looking forward for the expo :) should be a great day

wow this has come around so fast yet again...looking forward to it :)

would i need to be a member if i just want to enter

To come along for the day no you dont need to be a member. If you wish to enter any of your animals yes you will need to be a member of a recognised herp society.

I'm looking forward to this...got a full diary of expos and shows already written down - the Mrs is booked in if she likes it or not ;-)

For people look to purchase animals this year we have a wide variety of animals for sale from a number of different breeders.

There will also be commercial stalls of reptile and no-reptile related products. So all the spouses that are not into reptile should come along too.

Simon - yes it is silly that there are non-reptile loving spouses out there. I hope they all either learn to love reptiles too or do what my hubby did and just gave in to my way of life.

Just to let you know, everything is coming along nicely. For those that are hoping to exhibit your animals, can you send your forms in so that we know how many animals will need to be accommodated for

Also if you wish to enter the photo competition the entry form should be up on the website to download.

cheers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back