Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oenpelli-Girl

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am moving soon and it will take a week of driving in aircon and camping along the way ntm were going on a dirt road. I have to give my presious Amber back (childrens python). My parents have seen how devoted i am to snakes and how much i care for my snake that they have offerd to buy me a new one cuz lasted i brought it with my own money (4 months of savings!!!) so i was wondering what snake should i get i want one that is bigish, Palcid (Duh!) cheapish, something that'll fit in my 90x60 sized enclouser.

From Annie

p.s soz bout spellin
p.s.s sorry about the spelling the the first p.s, haha

baby bhp but i will grow :) and the prices they where last season you should get one not to expensive soon.

Maybe another Children's python, or a Spotted or Stimson's since you have the enclosure for a Antaresia. Or you could get a hatchling Coastal, Jungle or Bredli(5month's or so) and have it in a tub until its a year old and get/build a good size enclosure for it.

what is the reason you have to give the snake back?, why can't you take it with you?.
cheers.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back