Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJoyces

Reaction score
This may seem a little random, however my husband and I were discussing different breeds of snakes last night, from the most prettiest vens to some of the largest boas. Then it got us into a discussion of one super snake. Which got me thinking. If you could pick only THREE breeds to make ONE super snake, which three would you pick and why?

Taipan, African Rock Python and Anaconda.

Taipan because they are the dealiest snake in the world. ARP because they are one of the strongest reticulating pythons in the world and the anaconda because they are the largest. So this would make the worlds most venomous, largest and deadliest super snake! Yay :D

The Size of an anaconda, the attitute and fang length of an eastern brown but with the venom of a Taipan :p
Deadly!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

^^^ Great minds think alike ;)

Just a plain run of the mill coastal,Het for albino coastal,and a ugly coastal....Wow ive just created a het for albino ugly looking run of the mill coastal python...Gee that will bring in some big bucks....I think were lucky as we have magnificent snakes-pythons here in Aus...

Hairy bush viper, malaysian coral snake and bismark python

Speed and Aggression of a Black Mamba, Size of a Reticulated python and Venom of an Inland Taipan.

Gaboon Viper for fang size and venom potency African rock python for strength and size and King Cobra for speed and cunning...........................................................Ron

Gaboon Viper for fang size, Inland Taipan for venom toxicity and dose and Scrub Python for attitude. Doesn't need to be big to be deadly

Blind snake, keelback and.........I'll go with water python for the time being, that should do for the mix, anyone whos handled any of those three should know why ;)

Hmmm... I'd mix a albino olive python (for size and albino factor) x golden crown snake (for head markings) x rough scaled python (for abrasive coat). That way I can handle my super snake without the chance of dying :)

European grass snake x garter x Stimi...lol...sook of a snake8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back