Parkers Enclosures/ auzlizardking feedback.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Martyn - I agree entirely, and I'm sure most others do as well - people are far more understanding than many give them credit for, but unfortunately that understanding is far more limited when they are not told up front about some monumental delays that they were never expecting...

Darryn has stated that my enclosure is booked for pick up and i will receive the con # tomorrow.

The only problem i had was the initial 7 days wait which turned to 12 weeks. We all have problems with home and work, but once he started to have delays he should have paused all sales until he caught up.

I'll be happy to receive the enclosure and start my long awaited beardie collection. Any one know any nice colours up for sale? :D

hey aslan. i hope ur right. my faith in humanity can often sway lol. and yeh he should have been upfront about his situation. but everyone makes mistakes. and sure nobody likes been lied to. and many people can get quite angry and very unreasonable when lied to or misled. u know if i was local i would offer to help him out. pity i live 7 hours away lol.
can i also point out to those who don't know that this is not his 'job'. he is a landscaper. and i'm sure works very hard. as he has said before, this was only a hobby for him. and he does do a good job as i'm pretty sure he used to be a carpenter.
i'm just saying try to be understanding no matter what he has said or done. think the worst hey. maby send him a nice pm. offering some help or advice. we can all be sympathetic to someone in a bad situation but few can be compassionate.

I have left this post alone for the last few days because it has been too agro.......Some of you are out of pocket but I do not believe that he wants it to be this way. FACT- Darryn is a good guy, I have no problem with him at all and I AM A CUSTOMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As a Military bloke and an Aussie I will not tolerate kicking a bloke when he is down. Words have been said, let Darryn fix it as I reckon he will. As far as I am concerned he has been too nice in the past and it has bitten him in the butt. Let it go people, as I am sure you are not without fault!

Want to argue .........send it my way!

ANGRY BEN

Last edited:
Being military (ex) myself I find it hard to believe you adopt the stance you have. In the military I was in, if someone stole from someone and didn't rectify the situation honourably, they would be found bleeding profusely at the bottom of a stairwell. Not that I condone this sort of behaviour but things sorted themselves out very quickly. Darryn doesn't have to stay down. He can pick himself off the ground, admit fault and right his wrongdoings. Your perception of being too nice seems a bit skewed also (IMO). I not had to wait for my enclosures, I was lied to, sent the wrong size enclosures and never reimbursed my $1000 plus dollars.

Fine if you want to say "I purchased some enclosures of Darryn, they came in a timely manner and were very well built," then go ahead and say it. Darryn's a big boy, he can stick up for himself.

Last edited:
Looks like lot of hot air was released and people know the real situation now.

As any business, there always will be some unhappy customers.

APS don't mind to help business people with they promotions, but I would like to remind to any sponsor of our site that if there will be to many complains, we will not renew sponsorship for next term.
Privilege to be sponsor on APS comes with certain standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back