Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a hypo bredli from them this year. They are a pleasure to deal with and a very reputable company.

Very easy to deal with even though i had no idea how to import/export a snake interstate they walked me through the whole thing.

My son got his Tanami Woma from them this yr from last seasons 20/20 deal. Fantastic company to deal with & the little Woma is gorgeous, he is the most placid little fella you could come across & has been from the moment we got him.

Tempted to get a BHP for our son this yr but I promised him a BHP for his 16th b'day since he absolutely loves them, should I make him wait or make it a 14th pressie? Only problem is we are running out of room, January this yr we had no pet reptiles & now we have 6 hmmmmmm, what have I done.

Get him one for his 14th?! No dount there will be another that we will fall in love with for his 16th?! :D

Hehe... nothing like a house full of pets :)

I have no doubt he will want more eventually, he has always wanted a BHP after all the ones we have around in the wild. He loves heading out bush & finding them, we have seen a few rather large ones that are super quiet.

A house full of pets certainly keeps everyone busy, gives the 4 kids something positive to do.

I`m trying to get my two kids,5 and 6yrso, addicted to snakes. I`d much prefer them to be bitten by this addiction than many of the other addictions available out in the big world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back