Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peterjohnson64

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
It was a boring weekend so I took some snaps of my collection and thought I would throw some up. But then the buggar internet connnection went down. So now I am stuck in a hotel room in melbourne with said pics on a CD and a working wireless connection. But I cant manage attachments??? Hopefully photobucket will work.

So here is a taste of the stuff that isnt currently asleep.

I will start with Flipper.

FlippersTank.jpg

Flipper1.jpg

Flipper2.jpg

Lacies. these guys (actualy, they are both girls) will go outside next year and give their enclosure up to a pair of Boyds.

Lacies.jpg

Lacies3.jpg

Lacies2.jpg

A couple of Diamonds I got from Serpenttongue in april last year. They will also go outside next year. dunno what to do with their cage yet, probably get rid of it and replace with a 4x2x2. this is also the diamonds that I posted in the tubs on many occassions.

Oh, and hazz, itis a "flipper turtle"

Angel18monthsold.jpg

2YearlingDiamonds.jpg

wow looks great, how common r pig nosed tutrs in captivity?

love the piggie pete, is it captive bred?

Love the diamonds !!! Whats th ebox in the beardie enclosure

Serious question Pete, where did you get the Pig Nosed Turtle ?

cb or wc Last time i heard they hadnt been bred in captivity, would be awsome if thats has changed

Your a party pooper Brendan. And I got it from John Cann Ash.

and it is amazing how many people mentioned that they had these when I mentioned what I was getting my tank for. And yet, according to NPWS, there are only about 10 on licence in NSW!!! (including the 7 John bred)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back