Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh noes! is the turtle going to munch those little barra's?

Lacies are still babies but even if they were they are both female. Pity they are just so damn nice or I would swap one for a male. Seems I'll be buying a male now.

Lacies are still babies but even if they were they are both female. Pity they are just so damn nice or I would swap one for a male. Seems I'll be buying a male now.

What are you going to build for the lacies pete? is it going to out shine the EWD pit??:lol:

beaut animals there Pete!!!! Especially the Frillies and Lacies!!

What size enclosure is your pair of Frillies in?

What size enclosure is your pair of Frillies in?

6 feet high, 4 feet wide and 2 feet deep. I run a 160 watt mercury vapour that they can bask under (like 6 inches from it) that is connected to a daylight timer (auto cycling). There is no other heat source. Current temps get to 30 at the top (hotter under basking) but only low 20's at the bottom. Summer temps more like 40 at the top and 30 at the bottom.

Plus, its not really a good photo of my frilly ;(

Attachments

• Frilly 1.jpg
    Frilly 1.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 119
Pete how friendly are the frillys on average?? as friendly as you can get a beardie??

Congo

Pete how friendly are the frillys on average?? as friendly as you can get a beardie??
Definitely not mate. they are nothing like beardies. I had mine sitting on my head once (showing him off of course) and I put my hand up to get him off. His mouth was actually open and I stuck my finger in it. They have these fangs like canines. one went through my finger nail so I pull my hand away. Al that did was allow the fand to rip through my finger nail right to the end.

If you want them mate they are a look and see lizard.

Thanks for posting, Great collection and good set-up:)

Well done!!!

Joel

nice collection mate! how large were the laceys when you got them sexed? i would love to get my little bells sexed but not sure how long i need to wait.

Jase, they are really at the minimum size form what rob said. so 2 foot at elast mate. sorry cant smell this late at night

we goit em togehter remember skunky!!! same time. funny thing mate, I took Dave Kirschner's advice and left em alone but now they are fantastic handletrss Just my typing insnt

lacys are the best lizards availble imo! mine handles ok just a bit agile but never bites.

Hi Pete
Top collection mate!
You have some nice looking reptiles!
I hope to catch up with ya in Adelaide.
I will try to make it to the dinner.
I have a very sick sister in hospital & Saturday night is our normal time of visiting.

Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back