• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justdriftnby

Reaction score
Ok this is heartbreaking for me but due to work commitments interstate and around rural Victoria I cannot look after my collection the way I need to so here is a list of everything I have for sale:

2 X N Levis Levis - Smooth knob tailed geckos 12 months old give or take
$150 each ono
1 X Strophurus ciliaris ciliaris - Northern Spiney Tail Gecko and enclosure
$140.00
1 X hatchling U. milli - thick tailed gecko
$80.00ono
3 X Coastal carpet pythons, 1 black, 1 grey and 1 brown, 2 handle great in and out of enclosure and 1 is snappy but does calm down, all about the 5-6 foot mark 3 or so years old,
$300 each or $1200 for all 3 and as new 3 bank enclosure (which alone cost me $1500)
1 X Murray Darling hold back, I bred this animal last season and was holding onto it. great patern and colours
$280.00
3 X Bearded Dragons, 2 female 1 male, females are yellow and standard, male is orange. both girls layed this year but my incubator failed so they never hatched.
$100 each or deal if all 3 sold together.

Either contact me on colin_23 @tpg.com.au of call text 0425 853 848

Bearded Dragons gone, need to move the rest on asap somake me an offer you never know.
am also willing to freight.
Will post pictures this arvo once camera has charged

Last edited:
Bearded Dragons gone, need to move the rest on asap somake me an offer you never know.
am also willing to freight.
Will post pictures this arvo once camera has charged

As Requested here is the pics of the Coastals, Believed the grey and brown are Females and black is a male(male can be cage protective but settles down) I have owned all these since hatchies fron 07-08 season.
Brown and grey Females:
IMG_0465.jpg

IMG_0463.jpg

IMG_0460.jpg

IMG_0453.jpg

Black Male
IMG_0482.jpg

IMG_0480.jpg

IMG_0479.jpg

up she goes

bump

Last edited:
everything except below sold

3 X Coastal carpet pythons, 1 black, 1 grey and 1 brown, 2 handle great in and out of enclosure and 1 is snappy but does calm down, all about the 5-6 foot mark 3 or so years old,
$300 each or $1200 for all 3 and as new 3 bank enclosure (which alone cost me $1500)
1 X Murray Darling hold back, I bred this animal last season and was holding onto it. great patern and colours
$280.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back