Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh! Flash player! Damn!

Flynn's First outing... Which I'll try to post again.

Last edited:
Few more...

IMG_2090.jpg

IMG_2092.jpg

IMG_2116.jpg

IMG_2139.jpg

IMG_2153.jpg

Some recent herping pics, from top to bottom: Eastern Bearded Dragon (Pogona barbata), Tommy Roundhead (Diporiphora australis), Green Tree Frog (Litoria caerulea), Dwarf Tree Frog (Litoria fallax), Tyler's Tree Frog (Litoria tyleri​)
IMG_7286.jpg

IMG_7202_2_2.jpg

IMG_3970.jpg

IMG_3919_2_2_2.jpg

IMG_3875.jpg

Last edited:
Great pics fellow herpers, new too site and my first post so hope it goes ok.... took this photo of Eastern brownsnake I caught in a spa on a callout, took plenty of patience to get the pose i liked... cheers SFView attachment 244993

Last edited:
here is a couple of close up i took of the eye and a scales thou the subject was being a pain in the back side because i the camera on a 10sec delay the prick you keep closing his eye lol when the shutter would open
but any way enjoy and feel free to comment because i have only had the new lens for 24 hours and still working it out lol
breadie005.jpg

breadie009.jpg

breadie013.jpg

breadie015.jpg

once I get back to Adelaide I will take some photos of my reps with my new Sony nex 5n. Looking forward to it!

Some nice photos, people.

Can someone please tell me what's a good macro lens for a Nikon D80, preferably one I can get second-hand? :)

Thanks,
R

choker

my favourite pic ! I got my grandson to hold my darwin while i cleaned his cage. I heard a soft voice behind me saying pop ,pop ! I turned around to this.............

Attachments

• macs 048 (Small).jpg
    macs 048 (Small).jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:
outside6.jpgoutside7.jpgoutside9.jpgoutside15.jpg
lol nothing compared to all the others posted but worth a look lol great work people!

Last edited:
DSCN0055.jpgDSCN0054.jpgDSCN0052.jpgDSCN0043.jpgDSCN0042.jpgDSCN0041.jpgDSCN0040.jpgDSCN0051.jpg
some quick pics with the new camera.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back