Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hobbo I have said it before, that darwin is the best I have seen. Cheers Jarrod
ps If you ever want to sell it let me know.

Hey Nick,thought you got out of jungles and all that but looks like you're still working with them to me,they're nice jungles you posted!

I actually find the term reduced pattern or RP ridiculous!!!How is it a reduced pattern,does there have to be even amounts of colour?Pattern type"banded/all other patterns" it's simply a pattern not reduced or RP!! Does anyone have enhanced patterned animals or AP morelia then you'd get advanced enhanced or reduced pattern animals being the super form of the species????

It's a pattern and there's endless amounts of patterns with an endless pattern variety it's simple as that!

Come on BROWNS, you're just upset that you can't breed super dooooper RP's :lol:

Hey Nick,thought you got out of jungles and all that but looks like you're still working with them to me,they're nice jungles you posted!

I do not have a single Carpet in my collection Browns. I have a few 'trick' animals but they are tied up with close friends housing, breeding and raising the offspring.

I actually have 9 snakes at my place Browns and 4 of them are Roughies. ;)

I actually find the term reduced pattern or RP ridiculous!!!How is it a reduced pattern,does there have to be even amounts of colour?Pattern type"banded/all other patterns" it's simply a pattern not reduced or RP!! Does anyone have enhanced patterned animals or AP morelia then you'd get advanced enhanced or reduced pattern animals being the super form of the species????

It's a pattern and there's endless amounts of patterns with an endless pattern variety it's simple as that!

when somebody says RP or reduced pattern most if not all keeper know what they are refering to, just as they would if somebody said banded or striped... absolutely no difference at all... so if RP is ridiculous, it is no more so then striped, banded 50/50 etc etc.

thought this was RP morelia pictures. not voice your opinion.

this is just a pattern.. whether its called reduced pattern // enhanced pattern // whatever pattern.. I dont really know..

I just love the colours and the patterns.. and don't care whatever name there called..

whover is breeding this sort of stuff.. I wouldn't know..
I just wish I was :D what names I would call them though is > hot and sexy :lol:

i would have to agree aswell Colin,i would call them hot and sexy....

when somebody says RP or reduced pattern most if not all keeper know what they are refering to, just as they would if somebody said banded or striped... absolutely no difference at all... so if RP is ridiculous, it is no more so then striped, banded 50/50 etc etc.

I bet there are heaps of people who are into herps who would have no idea what RP means and would most likely think it a ridiculous term and it seems many others are a little confused also.Striped or banded is pretty obvious however the term RP has not been well known in the hobby for that long at all only becoming more well known of late,before that there were still animals that people would class as RP however back then it was simply called what it was, a nicely patterned jungle perhaps or does it sound better if it's a RP jungle with RP head pattern.That's one place the term reduced pattern is easily recognised when a jungle has a reduced head pattern...I'll stick with what I said it's simply a pattern some are nice some aren't depending on the individual, pattern variation is basically endless!

this is just a pattern.. whether its called reduced pattern // enhanced pattern // whatever pattern.. I dont really know..

I just love the colours and the patterns.. and don't care whatever name there called..

whover is breeding this sort of stuff.. I wouldn't know..
I just wish I was :D what names I would call them though is > hot and sexy :lol:

very nice but i said no jags ;) ... the first one is absolutely stunning.... no head shots???

I bet there are heaps of people who are into herps who would have no idea what RP means and would most likely think it a ridiculous term and it seems many others are a little confused also.Striped or banded is pretty obvious however the term RP has not been well known in the hobby for that long at all only becoming more well known of late,before that there were still animals that people would class as RP however back then it was simply called what it was, a nicely patterned jungle perhaps or does it sound better if it's a RP jungle with RP head pattern.That's one place the term reduced pattern is easily recognised when a jungle has a reduced head pattern...I'll stick with what I said it's simply a pattern some are nice some aren't depending on the individual, pattern variation is basically endless!

i understand what you are saying. i would also regard a 30/70% banded animal t be somewhat an RP.
what would you deem a suitable name for what has been referred to as RP, something that would cause no confusion but just descriptive in tersm of the type of pattern like the term striped?

Spot on Jason ;)

That's one place the term reduced pattern is easily recognised when a jungle has a reduced head pattern...QUOTE]

So your saying the black on the head is the pattern and can be reduced but when you get to the body the yellow is the pattern so it is increased. sounds like theres none more confused than yourself.

Thats the winner on looks,enchanced black,enchanced yellow and pattern,almost cheating :lol:

thanks zulu :D it will be even better if she hurries up and sheds and actually lays something for the first time in her history :p
I wont believe it until she actally does it and it may not be too far off.. then again it might :lol:

That's one place the term reduced pattern is easily recognised when a jungle has a reduced head pattern...QUOTE]

So your saying the black on the head is the pattern and can be reduced but when you get to the body the yellow is the pattern so it is increased. sounds like theres none more confused than yourself.

Nah man you got it all wrong I don't count one part as the pattern the whole lot together is what makes up the pattern..pretty obvious I'd have thought?When it comes to jungles they typically tend to have a distinctive head pattern which you can look at the outside yellow of the head as the pattern or the black in the yellow or both but when I specifically say head pattern when referring to jungles it's the typical skull and crossbones I'm talking about which can also be looked at as a turtle or a few others I've heard.When the typical black skull and crossbones head pattern is not joined in certain places or basically not a full skull and crossbone looking pattern it's been called a reduced head pattern by many for some time yet I doubt that's how everyone looks at it...some ppl seem to think all herps in Oz are on the internet ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back