Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
re RP

Its all to confusing to me lol
ill just post a pic of this female who just shed .
she is reduced in something lol

hypofemaleresized.jpg

Arrrr roger,in Jungle Geek speak it has truly been finely tuned to maximise its unique beauty and other outstanding traits to give years of viewing pleasure in ones vivarium situation,comes complete with sunglasses!

Viridis you have some exceptional animals.

I love that black jungle Colin.

This is one of my mine.

Cheers Snake Whisperer
you are spot on mate .

oh Zulu Warrior Dude
all praise be for Jarred W
him breedem them colourful critters

what evers??????????

Roger i cant stop looking at that Hypo i think i am going to have to go to the bank tomorrow and take out some serious money to temp you with, As usaul all your animals are just stunning. Oh thanks for the Tiger stripe Jungle he is doing just fine i am so happy with it. cant wait to see what you get out of this season coming should be some amazing stripes coming:lol:

Three people who really have some exceptional snakes....& the winners are

Nick, Jarrod and Brettix.....

Hi Nick, how u been??? It's really sad that u got rid of most of u'r snakes....

Jarrod, that's quite a collection of snakes u'v put together...... Do post more pics of u'r snakes.....

Brettix, I don't know u but thats one of the best Bredli I'v seen either in any collection or on the net........ U'r one lucky person....

Cheers

G/B....

RP is another weird as term used to describe snake patterning or "morphs" and it gets over-used way too much and confuses the crap out of me... Why not just call them "SP" or "AP"? aka Standard pattern or Abnormal pattern? lol so much less confusion, and a crap load less bickering and bitching about whether it is or not... ;) lol

With the jungle head pattern thing... What is mine? Should I call it the "?" morph or whatever? Because its in the shape of a "?" ???? And not a pirate morph? (aka skull and cross bones :lol: ) :? Personally I dont know if its a "RP" or "AP" or whatever, but to me, it looks like yellow is the base colour... And I love it regardless...

I just need it sexed and to find it a friend that looks similar with the "yellow base colour".... (Amazon is a Palmerston too btw... and looks nothing like Nick's one... :? )

EDIT: OH! She/he has a full belly stripe too!!! :p well.. maybe not a full one... but very close to it...

9th-14thApril2009051.jpg

9th-14thApril2009052.jpg

9th-14thApril2009053.jpg

I love Amazon, because she/he has heaps of yellow and nice clean, solid yellow/gold and clean, solid black... No muddled murky looking smudgey colours... And she/he is very unique compared to what I've seen... But thats just my personal taste in Jungles... ;)

Last edited:
My "AP" Coastals...

Phoenix (the male):

20th-25thMarch2009015.jpg

20th-25thMarch2009013.jpg

20th-25thMarch2009016.jpg

Storm, (the female):

14th-20thMarch2009002.jpg

14th-20thMarch2009003.jpg

14th-20thMarch2009025.jpg

I think Phoenix is striped, and Storm is partly striped... she has cool little donuts and pig's snouts :lol: down her centre...Its a broken stripe, but I like her lol...

What do I call Indy my female MD's headpattern? She has a crop circle on her head... :lol: She's very different to Shadow, the male... Either way, I love all my animals for their uniqueness and "Abnormal patternability" lol...

A very old pic of her in the first few months that I got her...

6thMarch-12thMarch2008006.jpg

17th-19thMay2008003.jpg

Oh, and one of my female childrens pythons, Tiger, from a patternless het T+ mother and a "SP" het T+ father... I think... (Cant remember) she has a skull-like head pattern... but up the other way to Jungles' skull patterns lol... She's an evil bit of gear!!!

12th-16thAugust2008035.jpg

Her pattern is fading as she gets older, sometimes it comes back, sometimes it doesnt... OH NO!!! ITS A DISAPPEARING PATTERN!!! hahaha Or is that "ghost"? :|

Its all just so confusing to me.... :( I dont know what makes what a what morph or pattern.... I just know what I like...

Whoops :oops: sorry, Tiger isnt a morelia... she's an antaresia... sorry...

Last edited:
Ishah you have some great looking animals :D very nice jungle, MD and antaresia..
and I love phoenix and storm :D wnen are you goint to breed these two?
when you do please put me down for a couple of the really hot ones..
awesome looking coastals :D and excellent pics too..

This girl is a pure tully, one of Roger's that I have been lucky enough to get my mitts on. Breeding size next season so I am over the moon! Thanks again S for doing our deal! Hope you don't mind me posting these pics!

The clean creams and perfect black borders really make this girl stand out, hoping she throws some serious RP screamers next year!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Looking good Jase, That felt really does the trick. Let us know when you want to get some higher res pics. :)

Cheers Snake Whisperer
you are spot on mate .

oh Zulu Warrior Dude
all praise be for Jarred W
him breedem them colourful critters

Thanks Roger, You should get some stunners out of them. I am putting the other clutch mates together next year. It will be interesting to see how much colour we get out of this line. Cheers Jarrod

Ishah that's a nice jungle but has quite a regular or common type of pattern for a jungle ,as for the head pattern it would fall into the category of being a reduced head pattern!

Sory but I didn't mention a thing about a pirate morph however the typical head pattern on most jungles is the distinct strong skull and crossbones however youras isn't ,it has a reduced head pattern,Snake Whisperer has another type of reduced head pattern for a pure jungle...can you see what I mean?

This is what I would class as RP.
PICT0038.jpg

But I spose I have to conform to the masses.
11011.jpg

atherton1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back