Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, guys, these are gorgeous, especially the Boyds.:)

This little one isn't mine, he's wild - he showed up at my work one day, and stuck around, quite curious about what the two-legs were doing. I believe he's an East Gippsland Water Dragon, as that's what we get along this stretch of the Yarra. Correct me if I'm wrong, though; I don't know much about dragons.
attachment.php

this oe looks like a female,and eastern gippsland is correct,though looks like a cross of an eastern with a gippsland watery,has the blue look of a gippy with the yellow throat ect,but has a bit of the eastern waterys eye stripe to,pure gippys lack that

My Eastern water dragon hatchies057.jpg058.jpgMy Inland bearded dragon20120205_004.jpgMy Kimberly frilled dragon male20120305_004.jpg

one of my hatchies that i'm holding back from last year. 3 months old now, it was always about 3-4 shades lighter in colour than it's sibs and i like the solid stripes. a bit of orange and yellow starting to come through

View attachment 241947
View attachment 241956
plus i just got my replacement camera for the one that was stolen, so i need to practice :)

p.s. how do you post bigger pics? not as an attachment

WOW Kobrakai,
I can't wait to own A few of these as well as Boyd's forest dragons

I miss an Boyd's and angle heads. :(

Cheers Brenton

Hey just snapped a few pics of my little guy sleeping and a pic of my new central i purchased last week (disturbed his sleep).

IMG_0415.jpgIMG_0418.jpg

here is some of my earless dragons
these guys are almost full grown and are 2 years old and just over 10cm in length

EARLESS001.jpg

EARLESS011.jpg

EARLESS005.jpg

4 Eastern Dragons (left to right) and their names totally miss their sexes from what I can tell. Lollie is Male and the rest are females
Steg (Rick Walker Red) - Fido (normal dragon) - Trixie (normal dragon) - Lollie (pastel white)

1lizards.jpg

Another shot of Steg

2lizards.jpg

Rosie & Cookie (my daughters 2 new dragons siblings from a Rick Walker Red and a Partial Red female so hope they colour up nice)

3lizards.jpg

Cookie & Rosie
4lizards.jpg

Cookie

5lizards.jpg

We hope to get a trio of Boyds next season as we love them. Just seem to be few and far between for sale :(

new addition red and 1 of my hold backs that hatched december .....waitin for his back to shed

IMG_0103.JPG

IMG_0104.JPG

Timmy82 are Earless Dragon easy to keep are they similar to Beardies also are they easy to find for sale

Timmy82 are Earless Dragon easy to keep are they similar to Beardies also are they easy to find for sale

yes there are easy to keep and maintain almost thing same care as beardies. thou finding them for sale is a different matter. as not many people keep them and they come up from sale once in a blue moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back