Slipped Skin Disease

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, sorry for your loss.

Don't gie up on herps though, they are rewarding to keep and don't let this discourage you. Feel free to ask Q's for snake species you wish to get

[MENTION=41799]BredliFreak[/MENTION]
That's actually quite.. inviting, thank you. Yes of course i'll get another herp, not anytime soon though. Maybe sometime next year.

Sorry for your loss Starlord. I don't mean to intrude but has this condition been reported in snakes outside the Morelia genus or have they thus far been restricted to this genus?

Sorry for your loss Starlord. I don't mean to intrude but has this condition been reported in snakes outside the Morelia genus or have they thus far been restricted to this genus?

That's what the article suggests, So i'd assume so. But there's very little research into it and cases have been reported around the world, i'm gonna go with the less ignorant approach and say that it's probably not restricted to the Morelia genus.

Yeah Ron, Probably didn't put it in the most grammatically correct way but that was what I meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back