spot on head

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaxxs

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey guys

about 2 weeks ago i got a female coastal carpet and i had her out
the other night and i have found a blue coloured spot on her head.
The scale appears to be fine,just a dont know what the blue mark is
any ideas?

Regards Jaxxs :?

The price sticker ? ;)

A photo would be good. :)

Re: RE: spot on head

Wrasse said:
The price sticker ? ;))

:lol: :lol: Thats a funny answer.

Sure it isn't green? Like a fungus or an infection? I know a pus spot can look green under the skin of other animals (and ppl), not sure about blue, though. I am just guessing.

RE: Re: RE: spot on head

now have any of your children or other people's children been near the snake with a texta?

how bizarre indeed! show us pics!

a pic would be helpfull

and no lucas not of the cat :roll: second thoughts if ya got a pic might as well :lol:)

My daughter painted the dogs toenails pink once....he wouldn't have minded but the other boy dogs did torment him so.
I think he was trying to be an EMO, but got the whole colour thing wrong...he spent a bit too much time watching Queer Eye I think!

I'd be interested to see what the spot is. She hasn't suddenly become Hindu or something? LOL!

sorry i don't have a sensible answer. you didn't just have your pet outside did you? i say this because once my pet, who escaped (but that is a long story) was returned to me with what appeared to be a head wound/scales or skin missing. on closer inspection it turned out he was wearing a dandelion fluffy hat.
just a thought...otherwise i have no idea and i would google it/ask more questions!

im a bit curious now as my Diamond Hatchie that i treat like royalty has a yellow spot right in the middle of the top of her head, very curious if it is just a feature on her or if it is something serious...

one of my pythons had a tiny spot almost like a dent rightt in the middle of her head, after a shed it was almost gone.
i put it down to an injury.

da_donkey said:
one of my pythons had a tiny spot almost like a dent rightt in the middle of her head, after a shed it was almost gone.
i put it down to an injury.

My DP has a dent in the middle of her head too. :?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back