• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axeman78

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Species Common Name Uluru form Woma Python

Age 2 months

Length Hatchling

Quantity Available 9

Bred By Me

General Description The are genuine Uluru-form Woma Pythons originating from Southern Cross stock. In fact, this clutch is from a pair of breeders that Southern Cross recently parted with in their retirement wind-down. I wasn't really in the market for new snakes (as much as a self respecting herp can be) but when I found out that 'Joe Black' and his lovely partner 'Jessie' were for sale I had to have them. I saw Joe Black (who is about six now) as a hatchling and to this day, he is one of the most amazing snakes I have set eyes on. He almost looked like a black-headed python as a hatchling and to this day retains a very, very dark head. Some of the hatchlings from this special clutch have hatched with Joe's very dark contrasting coloration and are breath-taking.These guys will all be sold feeding strongly on fuzzy mice with many ready to go now. You will not be disappointed with these snakes and amazed by their dark contrasting features as I was with their father when I first saw him six years ago.

Location North-west Victoria

Willing to Freight? Buyer to pay freight (approx $65 to major centers)

Contact Details [email protected] or mobile 0409 875 414

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

Other Details Multiples of two or more $350 each

P1000633.jpgP1000641.jpgP1000649.jpgP1000653.jpgP1000655.jpgP1000660.jpg

All feeding strongly now and ready to go - 6 left!

Price drop to make space in the snake room for the last few - $250 each in pairs (or multiples) and $300 for singles.

Some pairs still available, these guys really are stunners and at $250 each in pairs or can do $200 each if three or more....

Some Ulurus still available, $300 each, $250 each in pairs or $200 each for multiples of 3 or more......

Still a few available, get in before these guys go to Basic License in Vic and demand goes up!

Will sell remaining Ulurus for $250 each and $200 in pairs or multiples.

Some of these guys still remain - beautiful dark banded high contrasting animals soon to be on a basic licence in Vic (July).

Would consider swaps for Rough-scaled pythons and Black-headed Pythons with cash adjustments as required

- - - Updated - - -

.....and hypo bredli

Only a couple now left, on a basic licence now in Vic, $250 each or $200 in pairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back